FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

77295537-6311-4F88-8903-1C1CA701CCA5.jpeg

Chix n waffle from a local diner

absolutely murdered it...wife had meat loaf mac n cheese and potatoes

Welllllll I know what I am grillin for dinner tomorrow. Thanks a lot guys lol . How did you grill it and what rub did u use
I just use a cast iron. Warm the cast iron in the oven Sear it for a minute each side the put it in the oven at 500 for about 6-7 minutes. Salt, pepper, and olive oil is all I use on the steak. I throw butter, rosemary, garlic , and onions in the cast iron and baste the steak before I put it in the oven. Very simple generic recipe that is found all over the interwebs. No grill unfortunately as I live in a building.
i also seasoned the cutting board this time where i let the steak rest.

I second yardbird for good chicken and waffles.
I’ve never been to roscoe’s but every picture I’ve seen from there looks bland. I’d still like to give it a try.

I second yardbird for good chicken and waffles.
I’ve never been to roscoe’s but every picture I’ve seen from there looks bland. I’d still like to give it a try.
Yea, it is far from bland. I think it being so mainstream makes people not WANT to like IT.

the salads I eat have grilled chicken though... even if it's from a fast food spot like McDonald's or chick fil a they are tasty and healthy... sometimes I'll have a diet soda with it but rarely

Back
Top Bottom