FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

So Ruby Tuesdays is pulling a Chuck E Cheese rebrand for the Dash...

Screenshot_20210228-121659_DoorDash.jpg
I

But I **** with they shrimp pasta so I aint even mad.

So Ruby Tuesdays is pulling a Chuck E Cheese rebrand for the Dash...

Screenshot_20210228-121659_DoorDash.jpg
I

But I **** with they shrimp pasta so I aint even mad.

My friend works at Hacienda/Uncle Julios in Colorado... they just started offering Savage Burrito via door dash only. He hates that it's killing his business but he says the food is better and cheaper. The chefs are the ones getting the short end of the stick since they have to cook for both, but it's not quite the same thing.

Either go to Trader Joe’s early or like an hour or two before closing.

mid day is WOAT or after work is even worse. Before covid I hated going there. Stores are so damn small so everyone is on top of you.

if you go anytime near opening around my way, you won't have to wait.
i live around predominantly younger adults and it seems anytime before 11 everywhere is trafficless.
I prefer the pearland HEB.
Alot of Mass in the morning

I’m lucky to have 4 different Trader Joe’s stores within about 5 miles of my house. I’ve figured out which ones are the least crowded at particular hours. I’ve only waited in line once to get in during Caronatime and that line was only 2 people deep.

Not sure if it's been posted yet -- there's an instagram for NTers to share dishes they've made. Lots of good stuff on there already. Contact the account owner if you want to post your own creations.

Sample post:

Not sure if it's been posted yet -- there's an instagram for NTers to share dishes they've made. Lots of good stuff on there already. Contact the account owner if you want to post your own creations.

Sample post:

Who owns the account?

Trader Joe's slander will not be tolerated. When life didn't have Covid-struck lines at my local store, I would normally do damage on a weekly basis. More so for their produce/veggies because of prices, their snacks & cheeses. Meat wise, I would do chicken sometimes, but rarely steaks or anything similar.

shotsrangout shotsrangout I find TJ's at the end of the day too bare in some sections of the store. If you can swing an early AM/midday shopping, that's the move.

rooster rooster Always talking about Popeyes finally got to me. I've had random cravings over the last 2-3 months and today was finally the day.

Local special
$10
6 Strips
2 sides ( Fries + I subbed one out for another biscuit)
2 biscuits

So yea, thanks rooster rooster . That hit the spot.

You can never go wrong with popeyes
It’s always the right choice
Hope you had plenty of drink for those biscuits lol
I like to dunk the biscuits in the mashed potatoes with gravy
Mmm mmm good

You can never go wrong with popeyes
It’s always the right choice
Hope you had plenty of drink for those biscuits lol
I like to dunk the biscuits in the mashed potatoes with gravy
Mmm mmm good
Yea, I was fine. I am not bothered by the supposed dryness of the Biscuits.

I had water water though.

Back
Top Bottom