FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

If you didn’t know Popeyes has packets of honey
Pouring it over the biscuits is also pretty good

Yea I remembered. Not the taste I was going for. I don't use much jelly/jam anyway. I can stretch 1 packet on two biscuits. I enjoy the dryness and don't want it too drenched. ( # )

So they are using the food thread for their own personal gain. Taking the content here and passing it off as their own. I see posts from @solewoman etc sitting on there.
As far as I've seen, every post is tagged and proper attribution given, and the account isn't lifting content without permission -- it's only stuff that NTers themselves send to the account to be posted.

And remember never pay full price at popeyes
Some of the prices on the board are ridiculous
Always use a coupon or some type of special
I highly recommend the app

You are the Popeyes King. I have been eyeing the Website/App all week. I knew I was going to get over there this week.

The in-store special was actually $2 cheaper than the same deal on the Website.

I listen to your words El Rey del Pollo!

After lunch refreshment.
20210228_131111.jpg

Tonight should be good. A lot of the guys in my family have birthdays around this time so I'm throwing a collective birthday party for them. I made penne alla vodka and chicken piccata along with some appetizers to hold everyone over. My mom and stepdad are bringing pizza from Umberto's (grandma pie, Sicilian pie, regular pie, and meatball/onion pie) along with some garlic knots to set things off.

Pics to come.

Tonight should be good. A lot of the guys in my family have birthdays around this time so I'm throwing a collective birthday party for them. I made penne alla vodka and chicken piccata along with some appetizers to hold everyone over. My mom and stepdad are bringing pizza from Umberto's (grandma pie, Sicilian pie, regular pie, and meatball/onion pie) along with some garlic knots to set things off.

Pics to come.

I know NY folks do it, but people NOT from NY; Do yall refer to pizzas as PIES?

Nah for real though: my aggregate experience as someone who spent his impressionable years in Texas and his formidable years in New York leads me to believe my answer is a resounding "no" to DCAllAfrican DCAllAfrican 's question.

You ask someone out there if they wanna grab a couple of beers and a pie, they're asking "apple or cherry?". Cross a certain latitude and your answer changes drastically.

Pics to come.
776373D5-9D15-4490-957C-8519A82F0DA4.jpeg

6918A17C-7004-43FB-A0C1-B841EA891BDD.jpeg

4211F1FF-A2E4-4A72-A455-A3962FBA7B84.jpeg

313810F1-911B-4207-A7A2-19B47B6A6B5E.jpeg

5BA5ED13-A451-48AB-9458-402BDEA4EA58.jpeg

EDE0015A-8F3A-425C-80D8-0BAF463540F5.jpeg

Please don’t judge me for the bald spot on the chicken in the last picture.

That is not my fault.

So Ruby Tuesdays is pulling a Chuck E Cheese rebrand for the Dash...

Screenshot_20210228-121659_DoorDash.jpg
I

But I **** with they shrimp pasta so I aint even mad.
Their chicken and broccoli pasta is pretty good too. Haven’t had Ruby Tuesday in a while but last time I went they decreased their portion sizes pretty significantly

Back
Top Bottom