FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

I just effing love cheese. 🤤 I've said in here before that I'm a cheese snob, like I hate American 'cheese.'

(I'm 212 now because of Thursday.)

-foe
What type of cheese do you put on your cheeseburger usually?

Matter fact, just to back track are you asking for no cheese on your quarter pounder?

What type of cheese do you put on your cheeseburger usually?

Matter fact, just to back track are you asking for no cheese on your quarter pounder?
Sharp cheddar.

Yes, specifically at McD's, since they only have American cheese now. They used to have Swiss & white cheddar but they've simplified their menu a ton over the last few years. No cheese, come home and throw cheddar on it.

-foe

My favorite part about this is that you're pretending you're not in a thread called... FOOD. Like it's called THE FOOD THREAD and now you wanna act like we're here to discuss kale smoothies and dehydrated seaweed chips. 🤣

Nah, you know why we're here, why you're here. 😂

I just effing love cheese. 🤤 I've said in here before that I'm a cheese snob, like I hate American 'cheese.'

(I'm 212 now because of Thursday.)

-foe

I cum in piss but you dont have to be fat to like or discuss food. Foodies come in all shapes and sizes b.

I feel like NT's enemy doesn't like American cheese on a burger (or at all, really).

Seems like more of a cheddar or Swiss fella to me.

*Edit: ah dernit he beat to it. Glad to know I was right though.

22F1C8A9-2015-476D-8186-7A737F5EBF8F.jpeg

7C89BC33-EBCC-4145-817E-52B1CD822257.jpeg

Chicken parm sub

Fried chicken?
French fries?
Hate fried chicken.

Fries, I only like them from 2 places, and there's a reason for both places, and I ask for lightly fried. One of them, (Wendy's), sometimes they have no idea what I'm talking about so I just say forget it and I take them and eat like half of them and give the rest to my son. The other place, (Five Guys), has never been a problem if I ask for a lightly fried. I think they take them out with like a minute left instead of the full like 3 or so minutes.

-foe

Back
Top Bottom