FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

We got some dukes sneaking up their slice counts trynna come for Z’s title I see 👀

18241D73-AE09-4F33-A4A6-4097A6F6CC6E.gif
The competition is getting serious I see :lol: . Slices #13/14/15&16 as I'd earlier today are on the books for me 😎. The garlic knot slice was better than I expected it to be.
20230719_141313.jpg
20230719_141103.jpg
20230719_141115.jpg
20230719_144009.jpg

do you buy organic vegetable and produce?
i go back n forth with no rhyme or reason

hard to say how much a difference i notice other than my bank account
Yes as much as I can. Trader Joe’s and Costco are my only saving graces.

The only area I sometimes buy in an “organic” style is my steaks sometimes if I go to Sprouts.

Their beef is all natural, some grass fed. The marbling is usually really good, prices are about the same I pay at my regular grocery store.

Fastfood burger places keep getting worse. Prices going up while the quality and size of the burgers go down. I only get mcdoubles or double cheeseburgers at mcdonalds, small fries is over $3 which is ridiculous. burger king food is barely edible. wendy’s is ok and they at least offer $5-$6 meals.

Something I found weird was the last time I ate at Jolibee in NYC, I had a 2 piece chicken meal that included a biscuit-side-drink-pie for $10 which is the same price or cheaper than most of the fastfood burger meals.

If there’s a big *** sign right in front of you at the register, you would have to be in a fog not to notice

It isn't always right in front of the customer at the register.

But seeing it wasn't what I said.

I said nobody gives a damn about it, which is true for WAY more than not.

So if it's a gimmick, what are they hoping to do with the gimmick?

Back
Top Bottom