FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

Caffeine doesn't really affect me like that either

I do a 3 oz espresso around 30 mins after getting up

No cream and rarely sugar

Yall coffee cats need to take it easy.

Caffeine is known to have negative impacts on male fertility, sperm count, and testicular function.

Don't overdo it.
1689954893745.gif

I think the soda Surge was rumored to reduce sperm count too. Anyone remember it? It was green like mountain dew. Got discontinued around the millennium IIRC.

They always said that about mountain dew
I don't remember them saying the same about Mountain Dew(won't be surprised if it's true though) but I def remember the articles & news reports on Serge or Surge however it was spelled.

I would never categorize soda with coffee and tea, especially if we’re talking unsweetened coffee and tea.

Soda is straight up garbage

I remeber hearing alcohol mixed with an energy drink ie Vodka/red bull, would mess with your man counts.

I think the soda Surge was rumored to reduce sperm count too. Anyone remember it? It was green like mountain dew. Got discontinued around the millennium IIRC.

that mountain dew myth had us in a chokehold :lol:

i remember during my 8th grade sex ed unit my science teacher specifically said “please do not think that just because you drink mountain dew, you can have unprotected sex.”

I am back on my coffee steez indefinitely :ohwell: I have never really loved it but I need the caffeine on a daily basis again.

What’s y’alls coffee/caffeine time cutoff?

i was a daily coffee drinker for the past 15 years, usually had 2 cups throughout the work day and my last cup by 3pm. but i finally realized that coffee + anxiety were interrupting my sleep, even if i stopped drinking earlier.

my therapist said i could try tea as an alternative. in february i switched to black tea with a hint of milk and i haven’t looked back. whenever i feel a bit drowsy, a few sips of tea get me right. i do drink coffee on weekends because i love the taste

I go through phases where I’ll drink coffee everyday for a few weeks, then don’t drink it for a month.

If I drink any coffee past noon, I’m not sleeping until 4 am so I had to cut back :lol:

Back
Top Bottom