FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

If there’s a big *** sign right in front of you at the register, you would have to be in a fog not to notice
Bro, there are signs on counters that say 'If you look under 21, we ID' and people ask 'Oh, you guys ID?'

Signs on front doors that say "No cash on premises! Card transaction only!"
Place will still get robbed.

Pushing on doors that say 'PULL', pulling on doors that 'USE SIDE ENTRANCE.'

People don't pay attention to signs.

Bro, there are signs on counters that say 'If you look under 21, we ID' and people ask 'Oh, you guys ID?'

Signs on front doors that say "No cash on premises! Card transaction only!" Place will still get robbed.

Pushing on doors that say 'PULL', pulling on doors that 'USE SIDE ENTRANCE.'

People don't pay attention to signs.
They need to do better!

1689875893489.gif

So I tried Hiho Cheeseburger last night and it's better than Shake Shack and In N Out. They supposedly use wagyu for all their burgers.

Best fries I've had at a fast food spot

I am back on my coffee steez indefinitely :ohwell: I have never really loved it but I need the caffeine on a daily basis again.

What’s y’alls coffee/caffeine time cutoff?

Caffeine no longer impacts me like that. I’ll have a dessert coffee/cappuccino and be fine

I am back on my coffee steez indefinitely :ohwell: I have never really loved it but I need the caffeine on a daily basis again.

What’s y’alls coffee/caffeine time cutoff?

2 cups in the morning within 30 minutes of waking up (6am on most days). Just a little plain original Coffeemate and no sugar. If I absolutely need it then another cup around 1pm but nothing after 2pm.

Back
Top Bottom