FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

Costco pizza is :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

IMO the hot dogs are also great if that's what you're in the mood for, and cost 1.50

My Costco has pulled pork and this hot turkey sandwich thing which I'm not big on either. Also chicken bakes which i never got into. Pizza is the way to go

Plus you get a drink with a hot dog combo.

Dat value. :nthat:

My parents always talk about the costco food and the deals, like they cant believe iys 1.50 for a hotdog and soda. :lol: ive never had costco but sams and bjs is ****ing terrible.

Shake Shack > any where else.

I'm gonna get a portobello burger this Sunday and a chick n shack with fries.

Can't wait!
Love Shake Shack,hasn't been opened in my city long so the hype is still high.They sell out of burgers all the time,happened to me the other day and had to hit up Burger Fi which is just a few blocks away.

Love Shake Shack,hasn't been opened in my city long so the hype is still high.They sell out of burgers all the time,happened to me the other day and had to hit up Burger Fi which is just a few blocks away.

They be selling out of Drinks and ice cream. But a burger?

Man I'm tearing that whole thing up. They gon have to arrest me.

They be selling out of Drinks and ice cream. But a burger?

Man I'm tearing that whole thing up. They gon have to arrest me.
:lol: yeah they said we are out of burgers only hot dogs and chicken sandwiches left,which are good but I was needing a burger that day.

Costco pizza is :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

IMO the hot dogs are also great if that's what you're in the mood for, and cost 1.50

My Costco has pulled pork and this hot turkey sandwich thing which I'm not big on either. Also chicken bakes which i never got into. Pizza is the way to go

Plus you get a drink with a hot dog combo.

Dat value. :nthat:

word thats the low budget baller combo, slice of pizza with the hotdog and drink all for under $5 :pimp:
and yea idk where your getting trash food from costco... pizza, hotdogs, and chicken bake are damn tasty especially for the price

Ikea "foodcourt" >>>> Costco
Not srs. I dont eat either
tenor.gif

Ikea's foodcourt is good. But you can't beat the price point of the food options at costco.

Man, I may just go there for lunch. Costco is right down the street from my work.

More info on Chokito plz
Its made by nestle Australia. Its amazing. And I live in australia. So that was $1. But we don't get american soft drinks. So that dr pepper was $3.50! And very hard to find anything other then regualr coke or pepsi here. Altho we did just get coffee coke and its bomb! We both win n loose both country's need both.
I must say. Cadburys "Boost" is the best tho. Cadburys Australia is the best version in the world. Many agree. But yeah our drink selections sucks balls

I got family in Australia. Been there twice but only once I remember the trip since the first I was 2. Thought about moving out there. It’s nice

I got family in Australia. Been there twice but only once I remember the trip since the first I was 2. Thought about moving out there. It’s nice

Yeah love it here. Love USA n Europe but too live. Can't beat here
In I'm south australia. Most chilled city

Back
Top Bottom