FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

23kidd 23kidd

Turkish coffee

IMG_20180527_220620_HHT.jpg
IMG_20180527_220613_HHT.jpg

Baked Fish, Greens, and Mac. Along with a side of green beans that didnt make the picture. Theres a lot of **** in there. This plate lasting me for 3 days for sure.
20180526_191312.jpg

Damn, is that a church dinner? Where’s the abilgiatory corn bread? I haven’t had a fish church dinner in a hot minute...

Look I love Italian pasta/spaghetti but there is a special place in my heart for a spaghetti made by a black woman, specifically the kind you get from a church dinner... I love me some church dinners that come in a styrofoam container...

Damn, is that a church dinner? Where’s the abilgiatory corn bread? I haven’t had a fish church dinner in a hot minute...

Look I love Italian pasta/spaghetti but there is a special place in my heart for a spaghetti made by a black woman, specifically the kind you get from a church dinner... I love me some church dinners that come in a styrofoam container...

I forgot the corn bread in the pic. It was there tho

Costco food court is severely underrated. I'd get a Costco card just to eat $1.50 hot dogs and fountain drinks.

Making an upscale smashburger tonight. Caramelizing some onions now. Pics to follow.

You don’t need a Costco card to enjoy their food court.
Only works if the food court is on the outside of the Costco, apparently.

I'm in NY and the Costco near me is too cold for all of that about 8 months out of the year. The food court is located near the exit/checkout stations with no way to get to it directly from the entrance.

Reactions: God

I'm in NY and the Costco near me is too cold for all of that about 8 months out of the year. The food court is located near the exit/checkout stations with no way to get to it directly from the entrance.

I thought about the food court being inside after my post. I haven’t seen one like that in Cali.

in NY you do.

I’m in NY too, just walk in through the exit and tell the employee you’re going to the food court. My brother always does that if I don’t have my card or he doesn’t wanna wait for me to show it. The costco food court is very appreciated on nt, ikea food court is pretty damn good too.

I’m in NY too, just walk in through the exit and tell the employee you’re going to the food court. My brother always does that if I don’t have my card or he doesn’t wanna wait for me to show it. The costco food court is very appreciated on nt, ikea food court is pretty damn good too.

The one in New Rochelle, NY you can't. Those receipt checkers take their job way too serious. They wont let you in w/o the card. It's silly especially since Costco's pizza is one of the biggest pizza chains.

http://www.businessinsider.com/costco-is-a-major-pizza-chain-2015-12

Costco pizza
20180521_192305.jpg

How is the pizza?

20180526_194710-01.jpeg

This look good. What's in it

Costco pizza is bomb as hell. It's not NY style, but for a "chain" it's very good. And at like $10 for a pie it can't be beat.

The green bowl was a blend of kale, banana, pineapllp, and coconut milk topped with granola, mango, pineapple, coconut, and honey.

Slaw on a dog is good.

It's a topping choice at alot of places where I live

Never had beans on a dog

Back
Top Bottom