FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

Shout out to all those people who had to work on the holidays. **** made me legit sad when I was at King Taco. Even got into it with some dude because he was being a dumbass with the employees, 4 older people man.

I'm sure more people were scheduled, but they called out. You know the younger ones want to party. Older heads don't have the luxury of calling out, I tried to tell dude to chill and he tried getting rowdy with me lol, wrong move man :smh:

Last edited:
Pizza from HomeSlyce a couple nights ago...

Hook burger in Camarillo >>>

Fire Roasted Chili Burger. (Bistro burger I think in the back for mom. Shoutout to my mom: "mom I looove ya" :lol:)

Vanilla Bean Milkshake

:nthat:

Last edited:
Saw this list on GQ.com. I ate at the #1 spot last time I was in Miami.

Le Tub.

http://www.gq.com/food-travel/alan-richman/200602/hamburger-death-eat

Apparently Oprah co-signed it too :lol:

It's crazy unassuming. You'd drive by it without giving it a 2nd look. Right on the water though. Dope.

Had a burger, a few beers and they have this peel+eat shrimp in Old Bay seasoning. And they give you cocktail sauce I believe but more importantly, melted butter as you would receive with a lobster.

I've never been to a restaurant that's done that before and it and the burger were :smokin

Here's a random photo of the view and a bird. But I don't think I took pics of any of the food either. I was going IN.

Yesterday was a glorious cheat day. Knew I was going to go hard on the drinks during the fights.

Melt Shop for lunch...
Got a Classic with Bacon. Figured I had to. A bit disappointed. Not much cheese. Probably meant for dipping in Tomato Soup moreso than eating as a sandwich on it's own.

Fried Chicken with Red Cabbage Slaw and Pepper Jack was GOOD MONEY though

Tots are FANTASTIC....

Some of the food for the fight. Guac+Chips+Tacos+Rice+Beans+Elote etc. One quick pic before I started throwing down....

BONUS

Last edited:
^^^they look soft 8)

From new years

I grilled a boston butt for 8 hrs 8)

made tacos wit it

Also put chickenz and ribs on the grill :smokin

Stew my auntie made.
Was delicious

Pansit

Oysters
Living by the ocean >>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Sisters chocolate chip cheescake

My mommabiscuits aka pan de sal.
Yall dont know about dis 8)

Nice eats nt 8)

pan de sal dipped in coffee >>>>>>>>>

I used to do that when I was 4 or 5. Don't know why they let a kid drink coffee.

Now I like having some melted butter and scrambled eggs in the pan de sal. Sandwich is damn good.

Pan de sal with some mayo, scramble egg and American cheese >>>>>>

Or pan de sal with Nutella and coffee. It's like biscotti already :lol:

^^^Senorita bread dipped in coffee is the biz :smokin...mMy buddy's fam owns starbread and would hook it up for free

From this weekend:

Guisados' Tacos by chiva1908, on Flickr

Taco sampler, plus a Shrimp taco, and 2 quesadillas

Dunkin' Donuts Breakfast by chiva1908, on Flickr
Breakfast before heading out to the snow. Had to get 2 sammiches.

Lagunitas Brown Shugga by chiva1908, on Flickr
9.99 ABV% :x I had 5 of these, then idk how many shots of Jameson :smh:

Norm's in Lakewood. That bowl that looks like barf was some soup, it was fire man lol :smokin

Some "Mexican" spot in Big Bear, I got the Quesadilla, my girl had the strips. Food was very average :rolleyes

Last edited:
BTW I make my own spicy ketchup which is 10X better than any other ketchup I've had. Get some squeeze bottles, some ketchup, and sriracha. I do 1/5 the bottle with sriracha, and nearly to the top with ketchup. Shake well. I've also been adding some of dave's ghost pepper sauce (1 tbsp max) which is BALLER.

1/2 a browned onion, 2 eggs, toast, and spicy ketchup.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom