FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

Chicken Salad Sandwich
20180707_184106-jpg.2143818

Attachments

• 20180707_184106.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 359
B473E0CC-11F3-44A1-9246-C24211D59F36.jpeg

Matcha soft serve from Cafe Maiko in Japantown, San Francisco. The bottom of the cup has corn flakes, red bean, coconut jelly, and a matcha bread

41EDC518-A46F-4FB8-BD26-279B47A0545B.jpeg

Philly cheesesteak from Clove & Hoof in Oakland

2F2666A3-88D9-45C6-9EAF-4F984710DAEF.jpeg

Made tonkotsu ramen last night. Broth, chashu, and black garlic oil all homemade. The soup was flavored with a spicy miso base.

Made home made pasta, cheesecake and fried chicken today came out :nthat:

Heard once you make home made pasta it's hard to go and buy store bought after that.

Getting ready for a pound cake
20180706_145427.jpg
I had the santa clause cookie tin

35cmr14.jpg

rice with traditional korean fish stew that my mom made.

wanted to post this because many people think that a traditional korean meal is freaking kbbq

I appreciate this, hope you post more traditional Korean meals.

Hate having to reheat fried chickens.

I love it.

I take a wok or pan, put in some frying oil just enough to coat the pan and then some. And throw the chicken in and just heat up. Lay em on a paper towel after itll still be crispy. Ill take pics next time i do this.

Sounds like alot to do to reheat FC + adding more grease to fried chicken sounds wild.

But yea post pics the next time you do it

That ramen looks good as hell
Thanks so much! <3

I love it.

I take a wok or pan, put in some frying oil just enough to coat the pan and then some. And throw the chicken in and just heat up. Lay em on a paper towel after itll still be crispy. Ill take pics next time i do this.
I just pop it in the oven 400 degrees for like 5-10 minutes to keep it crispy

Zik eatin good. You finished all that?

What is everyone's method of reheating fried chicken?

Please don't use the microwave
Get an airfryer. It'll change your life. It's basically a convection oven. Reheats food like fried chicken, fries, etc. to even better than when you first got it. Also, i've made chicken thighs and steaks. This and the Instant Pot are all I need now.....

Get an airfryer. It'll change your life. It's basically a convection oven. Reheats food like fried chicken, fries, etc. to even better than when you first got it. Also, i've made chicken thighs and steaks. This and the Instant Pot are all I need now.....

I hear good things about them.

I already have a Toaster Oven, George Foreman, and a few blenders.

Kitchen appliances take up too much space for me to invest in one. Plus I hardly ever eat fried food, so it would sit

Sounds cool though

Air Fryer XL has changed my entire kitchen - in a good way. They also make the best tater tots you will ever have.

Acting out my fried chicken visions tonight. Making southern-style fried chicken 2 ways. One is your standard chicken/lettuce/pickles with a buttermilk herb mayo sauce on brioche, the other is chicken with hot honey butter and blackberry compote on biscuits.

Pics to follow if I don't get too drunk.

Fried chicken is the one thing I have yet to master.

Were you the one who did the brine, followed with the buttermilk marinade?

Back
Top Bottom