FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

Did you have any on New Year's, suppose to bring you prosperity and new wealth that year. I don't know if it is true but wife does so I take a spoonful just in case it is true.
Yes,I made some for new years.

But I don't believe in that myth

15477455214016737833149363834028.jpg

Korean bbq cauliflower, bout to see how this **** taste

EDIT: this wasnt so bad, actually pretty good. Not better than chicken of course

Last edited:
^^^ I’ve had Buffalo Cauliflower at a couple of spots and enjoyed it...I’d definitely try that Koren BBQ stuff. Looks good.

^^^ I’ve had Buffalo Cauliflower at a couple of spots and enjoyed it...I’d definitely try that Koren BBQ stuff. Looks good.
Yeah I prefer chicken but I figured I would try something a little healthier and new. I saw someone order it before and I thought it was chicken. I may order it again moving foward

People make jokes about Taco Bell but I wont even front, those Crunchwraps and bean, cheese and onion burritos hit the damn spot when youve got drunchies or just hungry as hell and want something quick.

I always take a grip of their hot sauces when i go there to take home :lol:

I miss the chili cheese burrito from the late 90's early 00's.

images

1076615_be9oqe6cqaabexk.jpg

People make jokes about Taco Bell but I wont even front, those Crunchwraps and bean, cheese and onion burritos hit the damn spot when youve got drunchies or just hungry as hell and want something quick.

I always take a grip of their hot sauces when i go there to take home :lol:

Oh yeah, T-Bell hot sauce is in my regular condiment rotation. Some stores sell it in bottles, but I swear it tastes better out of the packets...:lol:

Oh yeah, T-Bell hot sauce is in my regular condiment rotation. Some stores sell it in bottles, but I swear it tastes better out of the packets...:lol:

:lol: yeah i have bought the store bottles and it's just not the same for whatever reason

I have a TON of packets in my fridge in a baggie right now :lol: theyre bomb for homemade omlettes, eggs, burritos, tacos, soup and some others slipping my mind rn. :pimp:

I have nothing against fast food. Ppl gotta eat. I just cant do Taco Bell anymore with my stomach probs. Just before I was diagnosed with Crohn's and didnt know what was wrong, I ate Taco Bell, yo it was literally 10 mins after I ate it, I was on the bowl word to Harry Dunne. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom