FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

Went to the Jerk Taco place. Patty definitely wasn’t burnt like that pic :lol:

Both that and the curry goats were good. Feel like patties have been around that price the few places I’ve been around here.

5F152A0C-FDF2-494A-B1B4-E03661DD9CDE.jpeg

Both that and the curry goats were good. Feel like patties have been around that price the few places I’ve been around here.

Next time, ask for some "Oxtail Gravy" on the side to put on that Patty/Coco Bread.

I need to try the coco bread and patty combo because it just doesn’t make sense to me. Most Jamaican places I’ve been to don’t sell it.

Patty is def close to the pic though, shouldn't ever be that dark, means you lost the buttery flakiness of the crust. Goat looks good. Also don't think i've ever seen a patty for less than 2 bucks ever in the US.

I need to try the coco bread and patty combo because it just doesn’t make sense to me. Most Jamaican places I’ve been to don’t sell it.

Yea it doesn't make logical sense to me either. It is good though. :lol:

Patty is def close to the pic though, shouldn't ever be that dark, means you lost the buttery flakiness of the crust.

Yea, they definitely left it in the oven too long. :lol:

Patty is def close to the pic though, shouldn't ever be that dark, means you lost the buttery flakiness of the crust. Goat looks good. Also don't think i've ever seen a patty for less than 2 bucks ever in the US.
Was just that little corner a little dark. Would’ve sent it back if the whole thing looked remotely like that.

Patty and coco bread works (a proper flaky crust pattie), very filling meal. Partner that with a supligen and you might be good for the day. There's also without the crust, we call that meatloaf but it's never hit the same for me.

Patty and coco bread works (a proper flaky crust pattie), very filling meal. Partner that with a supligen and you might be good for the day. There's also without the crust, we call that meatloaf but it's never hit the same for me.
I’m sure it taste good. I more so mean it doesn’t make sense to me in regards to sandwiching dough inside bread.

Damn they taxing in murica

A517C672-20C3-4932-9269-D0CB4A4F920E.jpeg

Picked these up today. I’m not a big Pringles guy generally, but I like to accept the challenge of a snack that purports to be “scorchin’”

37BBBD42-13BD-491B-9BD9-B4839E87DEC1.gif

Nothing special. Heat level was the about the same as regular Flamin’ Hots.

Back
Top Bottom