FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

I think the fact that Wendy’s has a much larger menu and is still somewhat comparable to In N’ Out in terms of quality speaks volumes.

I’ll also take average frozen fries over trash fresh-cut fries 100 times out of 100. Nothing wrong with frozen fries.

Just ran a checkout order on a double burger fries and coke from Five Guys is $21.47

That’s about a $4 increase from the baconator meal.

See how the tiers are beginning to make sense?

I never said Wendy’s is terrible, but for my money I’m going to In n Out. Last time I got a baconator meal I was kinda disappointed in what I got for what I paid. I go to In N Out, get a burger combo I’m happy to eat for $10.

Again, in their tier, they’re the best at what they do. In N Out and Wendy’s cannot be compared because you’re not balancing the value vs what you receive.

Once you include that, overall In N Out beats out almost everyone IMO.

its a beef patty on bread with american cheese
how much better can it be?
is there supposed to be better teenager cooks over there?
different meat?
different equipment?

no its exactly the same fam. that's how franchises work.
Good point.

But it could've been inferior teenage cooks :lol: . For me it was the patty that was a bit undercooked inside. Unless that's just how they're made. I dunno know tho. It wasn't bad. Just tasted a bit off with the undercooked patty. Either way, I need a vacay in Cali sometime in the near future and will see what's what when I'm there. Also was told I should try their animal style too. Will give that a shot.

I never said Wendy’s is terrible, but for my money I’m going to In n Out. Last time I got a baconator meal I was kinda disappointed in what I got for what I paid. I go to In N Out, get a burger combo I’m happy to eat for $10.

Again, in their tier, they’re the best at what they do. In N Out and Wendy’s cannot be compared because you’re not balancing the value vs what you receive.

Once you include that, overall In N Out beats out almost everyone IMO.

Again...

Those Wendy's burgers are 2x the meat

Of course they are going to cost more

Dave's Single is the accurate comparison and I'm guessing about $10 also

^ I put a direct comparison above. Dave’s is $16 out the door.

Edit: :lol: @ you saying a Dave’s single
still wrong: it’s $14

98C8110A-4649-441C-83D6-489D82089319.jpeg

yeah i can’t get over how bad in n outs fries are
it’s shameful. they have 3 things on the menu.

and cali folks really wanna stick their chest out for that?

I tried 2 different locations from Five Guys and it was bland af, read online that they don’t even season their patties with salt & pepper.

I tried 2 different locations from Five Guys and it was bland af, read online that they don’t even season their patties with salt & pepper.
Last time I was at 5 guys the bottom bun was soaked in water or grease. The bun and burger literally fell apart as I went to pick it up :smh:

Integrity and seasoning the two biggest issues with 5 guys besides the price

Don't think I've ever had one that was seasoned properly

Back
Top Bottom