FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

IMG_9253.jpeg
Some people from Nashville opened up a wing spot on peachtree downtown over by Georgia State called Stikeout Wingz. New favorite spot. I knew it was gonna be fire when I saw kool-aid on the drink menu. Wings were half mild lemon pepper and half sweet and sassy sauce. They doubled my order of fries when I thought I was just getting the Cajun ranch on the side for an extra $2. Total came to $14 for a 12 piece and with 2 orders of fries. Im getting it in now, I already know prices will jump before Christmas.

Got my Kickstarter coffee thing yesterday. Wouldn’t use it everyday but it made a decent cup of coffee in about a minute. Will be useful for travelling - you just need a kettle and a mug.

IMG_6442.jpeg

There are already imitations all over Amazon too which sucks for them.

Got my Kickstarter coffee thing yesterday. Wouldn’t use it everyday but it made a decent cup of coffee in about a minute. Will be useful for travelling - you just need a kettle and a mug.

IMG_6442.jpeg

There are already imitations all over Amazon too which sucks for them.
Never heard of these before. If you didn’t say what it was, I would have been like, “why is he posting a fancy toilet brush set in the food thread?”

IMG_3191.gif

Have a what now?

Thats crazy.

Stormy Redd

I literally typed out the ounces but decided to erase and put “a pound” instead and now I’m out here looking flagrant |l :lol:

Never heard of these before. If you didn’t say what it was, I would have been like, “why is he posting a fancy toilet brush set in the food thread?”

Same bro :lol:

Yeah, someone else said that yesterday. It's only about 6" tall though.

Kind of halfway between a cafetiere and filter coffee - really easy to use and seems good.

Just saw some and was reminded of this.

Soft Batch and the Soft/Chewy Red bag of Chips Ahoy = Don't live up to the hype.

If I HAD to eat store cookies, I would prefer the hard Chips Ahoy over either of them.

Disagree, but not enthusiastic about either.

Also, the valley between home made chocolate chip cookies and literally any store bought variety may be the largest between any such comparison. Honorable mention to Subway's cookies (not technically store bought).

Just saw some and was reminded of this.

Soft Batch and the Soft/Chewy Red bag of Chips Ahoy = Don't live up to the hype.

If I HAD to eat store cookies, I would prefer the hard Chips Ahoy over either of them.
The blue pack of chips ahoy are better but man are they some dusty ssa cookies

Back
Top Bottom