Fools Quickly Parted With Their Money

roll.gif

inb4 a ***** tell me it's about the quality...

100% cotton...
mean.gif

Last edited:
I would never buy a white t for that price but to each its own... now if people are really gonna by it for the resell value then i see why it sold out other people banking on the hypebeast ways of others.... If i had bread i wouldve tried the flip.

I wanted the sweatshirt

but decided I will make my own

Last edited:
:rofl:

inb4 a ***** tell me it's about the quality...

100% cotton...
mean.gif

its about the quality.

APC t-shirts regularly sell for close to $100 as is, and I'm sure people buy those. This shirt is not that much of a markup just cause its part of the Kanye line.

don't know why people care what other people spend their money on.

APC x Kanye knows what they're doing.
The consumer knows what they're doing. I'm sure if they're spending $120 on ANY article of clothing they know what they are doing.

Im clearly using white ts for the wrong thing. i dont need a high quality white t. i dont even know what that means. As long as it 1. white 2. the right size 3. comfortable. im good. i can get all of the above for $2-5

:lol: or you could just get a regular white tee for a couple bucks and say that its the APC x Kanye one :nerd:

Im clearly using white ts for the wrong thing. i dont need a high quality white t. i dont even know what that means. As long as it 1. white 2. the right size 3. comfortable. im good. i can get all of the above for $2-5

i dont think you are using it for the wrong thing, its just a matter of preference.

im pretty sure that the majority of people buying higher quality/cost t's dont buy them because they are trying to front. i mean its a basic color t-shirt. 99.99% of the people you walk by on the street arent going to know if you are wearing a $5 or a $120 t-shirt (as long as its clean and pressed).

im sure ill get hate here for admitting it, but i like to buy nicer t-shirts. i dont mind spending $30-80 for a plain white or colored t-shirt. the ones i found that i like just feel better and fit better. I fully acknowlege that a $50 t-shirt is not 10x better than a $5 t-shirt, but I am OK with paying a 10x markup even if I am only getting a perceived 2-3x increase in quality.

flame away.

Back
Top Bottom