Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

^ asianavenue.com days when Viets in Toronto got hyped cuz of that song lol.

0:58 dude spits for no damn reason, and the dude behind him most likely steps on it. 2:14 he does it again.

smh.

Trying to show off his big bottle of Henny.. But what is he really showing us :lol: :x

:rofl:. Sons smile is funny too.

You really just gonna to walk into that trap like that? Just be a bigot and justify everything negative people have said about rap music.

At this point its obvious, its done on purpose. Exposure is exposure.

Even if he is, so what? You aint gonna turn gay listening to it lil boy. If, for some reason you do believe that, just dont listen. How you callin him sus and you the one worried about what he does with his ****.

Every other genre has gay artist and no one is making a big deal about it. Why we gotta act like dumbasses about it?

Man..

Repped. That's all I'll say. Repped.

You really just gonna to walk into that trap like that? Just be a bigot and justify everything negative people have said about rap music.

At this point its obvious, its done on purpose. Exposure is exposure.

Even if he is, so what? You aint gonna turn gay listening to it lil boy. If, for some reason you do believe that, just dont listen. How you callin him sus and you the one worried about what he does with his ****.

Every other genre has gay artist and no one is making a big deal about it. Why we gotta act like dumbasses about it?

Man..

Repped. That's all I'll say. Repped.

this

phil spector almost unrecognizable in this prison photo. dude been wildn his whole life. still not doin it

Word is, the split is far from amicable. Amber apparently wants out of the marriage so fast, she isn't even challenging the couple's prenup!

Via PerezHiton

Wiz is a fool for putting a ring on it, but if she isnt talking any of his money and he got to smash that everyday I cant be mad at him.

**** that *****. Leave ho. She cheated on him first, so his actions are justifiable. Kiwi fuzz head *** ***** :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface:

Via PerezHiton

Wiz is a fool for putting a ring on it, but if she isnt talking any of his money and he got to smash that everyday I cant be mad at him.

She has a kid and is demanding FULL LEGAL AND PHYSICAL CUSTODY. That's 18 years of checks pleighboi. And if you think that bird is gonna spend it on Chuck E Cheese and diapers then you don't know the game.

Via PerezHiton

She has a kid and is demanding FULL LEGAL AND PHYSICAL CUSTODY. That's 18 years of checks pleighboi. And if you think that bird is gonna spend it on Chuck E Cheese and diapers then you don't know the game.
IF YOU AINT NO PUNK HOLLA "WE WANT PRENUPT, WE WANT PRENUPT"

Back
Top Bottom