Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

Funny thing is another person is gon wife her up or trick on her

Damn my ***** wiz, sorry it had to be you

What amazes me is how patient this ***** was. She picked the nicest and most credulous ***** of them all. Cuffed him for 4+ years. Made the relationship seem legit. Had his child. And alakazam. This ***** is gonna fork over a copious amount too he just made Hip Hop Cash Kings (AGAIN [emoji]128548[/emoji][emoji]128548[/emoji][emoji]128548[/emoji][emoji]128548[/emoji][emoji]128548[/emoji]) Don't even matter. ******* like her give women a bad name. #Amberlost #Wizlostalittletoo

Yeah. Didnt they get married in California too? Shes aint leaving with nothing....:lol:

tumblr_n74jwqhoXG1qg3jxao1_400.gif

What amazes me is how patient this ***** was. She picked the nicest and most credulous ***** of them all. Cuffed him for 4+ years. Made the relationship seem legit. Had his child. And alakazam. This ***** is gonna fork over a copious amount too he just made Hip Hop Cash Kings (AGAIN [emoji]128548[/emoji][emoji]128548[/emoji][emoji]128548[/emoji][emoji]128548[/emoji][emoji]128548[/emoji]) Don't even matter. ******* like her give women a bad name. #Amberlost #Wizlostalittletoo

Nah.

it almost baffles me how chicks marry these rappers thinking they're going to change. i'm done trying to understand women.

He's her "manager" now... :rofl:

And they both filed for divorce within months of each other? They both came up. :lol:

rs_560x415-140918160849-1024.nick-cannon-amber-rose-091814.jpg

When is that Wiz and Mariah collab coming?

Last edited:
OK OK forreal....when will these dudes learn????? 

I mean its getting tired now

Why this fool married a stripper to begin with?  He aint got no real friends tho, cuz a real friend wuda stepped in, this is embarrasing to the whole male species now

juicing it up was one thing. putting a ring on a former stripper is going too far. \

a former stripper and a rapper getting divorce? who's surprised. i wonder if french montana and the kardashian chick will get married.

It was Burberry :smokin :smokin :smokin

He had a nice deal with Loud, two platinum albums and sold out tours. I don't get how you fall like that. TI been putting out trash albums for years and getting paid. Filp been putting out trash albums and going broke.

Flip should've known not to mess with Tip
Game over ***** boah [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

since it's wednesday... WCW time. she look like a lil pretty thang too, my mans must of been crushed

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom