Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

How?????? This is where i'm lost

The elevator comes, you look straight to see when the doors open so you can proceed.... so if your not paying attention you telling me your head is to the side and just chit chatting and assume the elevator is there and just walk ?

I auto pilot so many times in my life it's crazy. You never expect things like that so I get it.

But when you have a 1 month old baby girl with you.... a mothers instincts is to be on point, nothing should distract you.

People are dumb and don't pay attention all the time.

The worst is people standing at cross walks / in the street with the baby carriage in the ******* street while they stand on the side walk.

But when you have a 1 month old baby girl with you.... a mothers instincts is to be on point, nothing should distract you.

I agree with you but at the same time her instincts might have been "that when a elevator door opens the actual ELEVATORwould be there" still though you gotta be pretty distracted to not notice something that big directly in front of you. Either way R.I.P to her child. Can't imagine the demons that women will be carrying around with her for the rest of her life. :smh:

Kinda like how parents leave kids in the car during the hot summer heat. I used to think it was the most scumbag thing ever but I read a study how our brains work on auto pilot. If it's a route we take often on the way to work and home and we take that road after picking up our sleeping baby and they don't make a noise we're on auto pilot.

Probably not paying attention. That **** happens all the time in the PJs (elevator door opening and the cabs not there, stuck between floors). Even been in the elevator before and the door opened between floors. **** was pretty scary i wont lie
Happened to me the other day. Elevator door opened and the elevator was a little bit off of the floor. We waited a minute and I just pried those doors open and popped out. Not waiting for that joint to collapse or anything

Happened to me the other day. Elevator door opened and the elevator was a little bit off of the floor. We waited a minute and I just pried those doors open and popped out. Not waiting for that joint to collapse or anything
This is because the elevator physically trips a switch at the top of the door when it arrives  allowing the door to unlock. 

If it continues past the switch the door has to lock.

When its landed half way up the door that is a maintenance/ set up problem.

Bruh in the scenario you described, jumping between the gap to get out is WAY more dangerous than waiting it out.

You can get chopped in half if she starts to move.

Elevators dont free fall.  The cables are attached to block safeties on the rail. If the cables snap, the safeties instantly engage and you will free fall less than an inch.

It was like an inch off the ground. If it was some long distance then I would've waited it out for fear of what you said

My homies old building (which has since been torn down) the elevator doors would randomly open on his floor lol. He lived on the 5th floor it was weird. Id always think someone was getting off and hed be like nah it just does that. I use to always take the stairs when id go to his crib :lol:

Ya i dunno if it even had that safety certificate or whatever its called in the elevator lol. Basically a moving metal casket

The two times I been stuck in an elevator I got a free hotel room for the night (I was literally on my way up to my hotel room when it happened) and the second time one of the passengers immediately started freaking out and we had to calm him until the firemen got there...

The two times I been stuck in an elevator I got a free hotel room for the night (I was literally on my way up to my hotel room when it happened) and the second time one of the passengers immediately started freaking out and we had to calm him until the firemen got there...

I been stuck a few times. Once was with a mother and her baby and an old lady. Obviously the baby gets scared and starts crying but this old lady starts wildin bangin on the door and talkin bout "lawd jesus save us".

I used to work at a hotel and the power went out one day and this lady got stuck in the elevator between the 3rd and 4th floors. She was going crazy and kept saying her daughters in the car alone. We (the staff) thought it was a young child so we tell this girl from house keeping to go get her...turns out her daughters a grown *** adult lol. Fire dept had to come and get her out.

im not even gonna front i got got on a trade on here once lol.

i mean i don't care now cuz I'm older and its whatever learn a lesson u know

i told this in the biggest L you've ever taken thread but anyway

it was in 07 i think and i did a trade with this dude from charlotte....it was my grape Vs for his fire red Vs (the first retro)

anyway i sent first (stupidly) and he said he also sent. 5 days go by...nothing....so i pm him and say whats good...he says he will look into it.
10 days later he pms talking bout it may have been lost in the mail.

so im pissed and i send ol boy like 5 pms talking **** saying I'm gonna come to his house and I'm not the one yadda yadda yadda.
maybe 3 days later he sends me this long pm like "DOG iM A GROWN *** MAN GO AHEAD AND COME TO MY CRIB" ETC ETC.

So i kind of just forget it and take the L. Well a month goes by and me and my boyz decide to go to charlotte for the day(its only and hour and a half) to chill...smoke ride....shop......hit up the city etc. I remember this cat and look up his address and i decide to go to his crib just to see because its on the way.

so we get to his crib....and were all really high at this point.....and its like a NICE house. Not really big but just nice i can't explain.....nice lawn......lexus in the driveway...pillars on the front porch...real nice place. So were sitting in the car across the street and one of my boys is like "man go up there lol......see what he does."

so, again..stupidly, i go up to his door and ring the bell...a woman answers and i assume its his mom. Im like "is anthony home?" She sees my friends and i and looks kind of suspicious and she's like "who...are yoiu?' And I'm like oh, were friends from school.

so she's like "ANTHONY....YOURE FRIENDS ARE HERE"

And this dude comes down and sees me and he's like "who are you" and I'm like "you got my grape Vs"

hes llike eek.gif and shuts the door behind him i guess so his mom won't hear whats about to take place
then he gets all up in my face like
"YOU SERIOUS DOG?!!??? YOU GONNA COME TO MY HOUSE ???YOU ******* CRAZY DOG"

my boys see this and they get outta the car and come up and were squaring up right in front of this dudes house then nothing happened because that never happened i don't make silly trades online.

cliffs ?

How?????? This is where i'm lost

The elevator comes, you look straight to see when the doors open so you can proceed.... so if your not paying attention you telling me your head is to the side and just chit chatting and assume the elevator is there and just walk ?

I auto pilot so many times in my life it's crazy. You never expect things like that so I get it.

I'm sorry but this is 2016, every lil girl got a doll, I mean kid now. you think these lil thotties really care? really? chick's have chick's to get a bigger tax refund.
you livin in Wonderland, b.

I hope that after watching this video, she realized that she needs to get in shape. No way someone start breathing that heavy after a few smashes.

Hell, she looked like she was going to faint. 

Back
Top Bottom