Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

Yall better chill on cosmic, he goin go SSJ on you.
roll.gif

I don't know seems like the only difference is he lives at home and you don't.
*biglebowskiyouropinionman.gif*

I enjoy my life in an uninhibited fashion while I have it. I hope you're doing the same today bruddah.

Yall better chill on cosmic, he goin go SSJ on you.
roll.gif
for just a second I though that was my actual face...like "how the ****..."

and no, I won't go Super Saiyan, I'm a grown man, I know ki doesn't actually exist.
...but it can be quarter past Morphin' Time real quick, feel me?

I enjoy my life in an uninhibited fashion while I have it. I hope you're doing the same today bruddah.
:rofl: for just a second I though that was my actual face...like "how the ****..."

and no, I won't go Super Saiyan, I'm a grown man, I know ki doesn't actually exist.

Wait, you black and you got purple hair my guy?

:rofl: for just a second I though that was my actual face...like "how the ****..."

Wait, you black and you got purple hair my guy?

Pretty sure this is cosmic

You can just click on the link in his sig and see what he looks like 
laugh.gif
"He lives his everyday life hoping to demonstrate the nearly infinite potential for discovery and wonder on this small wet rock orbiting a dim yellow star in the backwoods of the Milky Way."

@cosmiccoffee9   secretly out here searching for the Dragonballs.

'preciate that, y'all. I'm aware I walk a very fine line between wildin' and doin' it on a daily, so a lot of the time I check this thread for perspective. :lol:
This statement right here. You good in my book [emoji]128588[/emoji][emoji]127996[/emoji]

This was posted in the car thread. Don't think homie needed his license plate to tell us who's driving "The Batmovil"[emoji]128514[/emoji].

Last edited:

"He lives his everyday life hoping to demonstrate the nearly infinite potential for discovery and wonder on this small wet rock orbiting a dim yellow star in the backwoods of the Milky Way."

@cosmiccoffee9   secretly out here searching for the Dragonballs.
laugh.gif
 I'm not not looking for 'em.
Another classic for the homie @cosmiccoffee9
laugh.gif
 never saw this before.

the look I imagine on a bold racist's face as this guy drops into the beam stance, his hairline crackles with electricity and that little snowball of pure energy starts to grow within his cupped hands is worthy of another oil painting for my collection.
This statement right here. You good in my book [emoji]128588[/emoji][emoji]127996[/emoji]
hqdefault.jpg

This was posted in the car thread. Don't think homie needed his license plate to tell us who's driving "The Batmovil"[emoji]128514[/emoji].
laugh.gif
@ "batmovil." 

that **** looks stupid, and this is coming from a guy with a Captain America shield laptop bag.

Back
Top Bottom