Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

GrimVelvetyCaudata-max-14mb.gif

I forgot to put doing it. :lol:

We need to just make a "doing thread" and be done with it.

It's funny that dude actually had to take a second to think about. Like they didn't drive their together after the smash session :rofl:

And shorty face is priceless. What kind of judge show is that anyway? Divorce court or something.

Who's wildin in this? Lil man just doesn't have that training yet about privacy and boundaries.

'Lil man would get the backhand with the quickness for that kind of nonsense. :smh:

Really dude? He's like 3 and obviously oblivious to boundaries. If anything his mom, dad or both need to get that backhand for not teaching him about that yet.

Really dude? He's like 3 and obviously oblivious to boundaries. If anything his mom, dad or both need to get that backhand for not teaching him about that yet.

My dude, how do you rationally explain to the kid's parents what he was doing in your stall if they just happened to walk in that moment? The first thing that would come to their mind is that you snatched him and could you blame them for that in today's society?

If you stole 429K...you'd be smart and invest that money and not blow it on stupid sh*t right? This kid is ****in idiot. I've been howlin' reading this thread :rofl:

classic scene :pimp:
the kid was about to graduate soon too :smh: :lol:

It was some truly evil @#$@. He and some other students/employees were receiving tuition waivers for a free education, but they still gave themselves grants meant for students that couldn't otherwise attend the university due to severe financial restraints. So while there were students forced to skip a college education due to poverty, this dude was using their grant money to buy minks and Gucci outfits for Instagram likes ...

If you stole 429K...you'd be smart and invest that money and not blow it on stupid sh*t right? This kid is ****in idiot. I've been howlin' reading this thread :rofl:

Saw this earlier. Dude was stupid and sloppy. Writing down scholarships that are no more than a couple grand but putting in 60k. If the system was that easy he could've definitely found like 20 people to give him 3k a semester in exchange for let's say 5k in "scholarships" and made a much more subtle 120k a year

Back
Top Bottom