Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

Its funny af though :lol:
YR103.gif

I'm on the internet to much to know that was a scare vid. Nothing funnier than the videos that want you to turn the volume then all you hear is a woman moaning.

He's a damn idiot :smh: That car kept getting closer and closer to him each time I don't feel bad for his fool *** at all.

Don status. He's doing it:pimp:

Damn @fousey you have a nicely shaped head and could pull off the baldy perfectly, no ayo. Who did the original work in LA?

Just grow the beard out and he'll be straight. But when you're dealing with an insecurity, you tend to magnify it so he did what he thought would make him look and feel better.

I refuse to believe that nonsense

He's a damn idiot :smh: That car kept getting closer and closer to him each time I don't feel bad for his fool *** at all.
Just grow the beard out and he'll be straight. But when you're dealing with an insecurity, you tend to magnify it so he did what he thought would make him look and feel better.

Yeah no doubt. I've been there before. It's called the spotlight effect. You think everyone notices your flaws and insecurities when it's mostly in your head.

Had me weak when he said the lady who messed it up by making it too dark was gonna use his skin tone color to tattoo "dots" to make it less dark. :rofl:

Meet Scott Foster, accountant who played for Blackhawks on Thursday

https://www.nhl.com/news/emergency-goalie-scott-foster-enters-game-for-chicago/c-297467924

Blackhawks goalie got hurt during warm ups last night. Their back up goalie got hurt in the 3rd period so they had to use their emergency back up. Dude is a 36yr old accountant :lol: played 14minutes and stopped all 7 shots.

Doing it!

if he ever got picked up by another team. Maybe in the KHL, that would be cool.

just shave that **** and grow a beard man **** it... dude even said after looking back at pics with a shaved head he realized he looked better... i find it funny when dudes are struggling to hang on :lol:

Back
Top Bottom