Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

TintedFittingIchneumonfly-max-14mb.gif

DecisiveBleakBobwhite-max-14mb.gif

GrandioseTintedCoqui-max-14mb.gif

FinishedQuestionableHadrosaurus-max-14mb.gif

GiftedFoolishHerring-max-14mb.gif

AdmirableExhaustedKingsnake-max-14mb.gif

If you stole 429K...you'd be smart and invest that money and not blow it on stupid sh*t right? This kid is ****in idiot. I've been howlin' reading this thread :rofl:

Damn, back in college I thought the Nigerian Students that had the free tuition and board had game on lock. this fool took it to another level.

Joanne the Scammer would be proud.

So you and your man willingly go to a drag show, and for whatever reason he chooses to go on stage for a seductive dance and you draw the line when a **** gets slapped in his face? :rofl:

Reaching, :smh:

My dude, how do you rationally explain to the kid's parents what he was doing in your stall if they just happened to walk in that moment? The first thing that would come to their mind is that you snatched him and could you blame them for that in today's society?

He has it on video, so they can't say ****. I still don't see what that has to do with smacking the kid though. That just creates a whole other issue, and if you play it the way you were saying what's stopping people from thinking you did it because he tried to resist or run from you.

Why?

It was some truly evil @#$@. He and some other students/employees were receiving tuition waivers for a free education, but they still gave themselves grants meant for students that couldn't otherwise attend the university due to severe financial restraints. So while there were students forced to skip a college education due to poverty, this dude was using their grant money to buy minks and Gucci outfits for Instagram likes ...

That dude is a p**** ahh n_. Scum, smh

there was a whole thread on Fousey's hair failure. the roast was enough in that one

Back
Top Bottom