Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

ThreadbareFaithfulBuffalo-size_restricted.gif

One of the most valuable lessons any fighter should learn is that some times you can do everything right and still lose. The fighter in red had perfect form. Had he been fighting a putty, the result was never in doubt. He was fighting a skilled BJJ expert with excellent takedown defense. Props to everyone involved. Here is a reenactment of what should've happened.

FinishedDishonestAmethystsunbird-size_restricted.gif

tenor.gif

16 Arrested in $35M Pot Bust in 3 Metro Atlanta Counties

https://www.ajc.com/news/crime--law...etro-atlanta-counties/RiWfyv2hgixdOkrbRbkulO/

A five-month investigation led to $35 million worth of marijuana being seized and 16 people being arrested across three metro Atlanta counties, authorities said Wednesday.

Five large grow houses were raided Thursday in Clayton, Gwinnett and Henry counties, Gwinnett County police said in a news release. The houses were embedded in the community and “no one would have suspected” they harbored large drug operations, police said in a news release.

Each home averaged between 340 and 1,500 pot plants and contained sophisticated equipment to manufacture high-grade marijuana, the release said. The 8,500-square-foot grow house in the 6000 block of Williams Road was the largest one busted.

A total of 3,174 marijuana plants were seized across five metro Atlanta grow houses, police said.
Photo: Gwinnett County Police Department

The other locations were in the 700 block of Bartow Drive in Dacula, 400 block of Hastings Way in Jonesboro, 2200 block of South Ola Road in Locust Grove and 1500 block of Pine Circle in Lawrenceville, the release said.

A total of 3,174 plants were seized in addition to THC candies, THC oil, cocaine, illegal mushrooms, 22 firearms, more than $676,000 in cash and six vehicles, the release said. The estimated street value of the drugs seized was about $35 million.

There is a lot of tension in this country right now, actually around the world. If I ever see anyone hitting or kicking a Black woman like that, I'd gladly take the charge. I am certain that the ancestors are looking out for me, because it does not happen around me at all.

Surprised this hasn't been posted. I'm glad it got recorded. This day and age, recording is sometimes the best thing to do. Get involved and you could be looking at a case, hospital bill or killed.
Dudes name address and phone number is all over fb. Glad dude got caught on camera. Pulled a gun on her and hit her 5 times?

Buddy got arrested

Buddy got arrested

didnt they say he was only charged with a misdemeanor? charged with public intoxication and interfering with an emergency call this video said. but.... even tho texas is an open carry state... committing a crimewhile in possession of a gun is still an AUTOMATIC jump up in charges. or at least it is for most people. whyd they give him this little bit of charges?

they couldve went for

aggravated assault
aggravated assualt with a deadly weapon
aggravated battery
possession of a firearm while intoxicated
deadly conduct: brandishing a weapon

like.... where are the rest of his charges. he beat someone while having a gun out and u charged him for being drunk and trying to stop the 911 call? smfh

edit: i was curious so i just looked it up
"The offense of aggravated assault with a deadly weapon in Texas is a second degree felony with a punishment range of up to 20 years in prison and a fine of up to $10,000."

SO BY ITSELF, him beating her while holding his gun is a SECOND DEGREE FELONY. and theyre hitting him with misdemeanors so he can be back at work by monday

didnt they say he was only charged with a misdemeanor? charged with public intoxication and interfering with an emergency call this video said. but.... even tho texas is an open carry state... committing a crimewhile in possession of a gun is still an AUTOMATIC jump up in charges. or at least it is for most people. whyd they give him this little bit of charges?

they couldve went for

aggravated assault
aggravated assualt with a deadly weapon
aggravated battery
possession of a firearm while intoxicated
deadly conduct: brandishing a weapon

like.... where are the rest of his charges. he beat someone while having a gun out and u charged him for being drunk and trying to stop the 911 call? smfh

edit: i was curious so i just looked it up
"The offense of aggravated assault with a deadly weapon in Texas is a second degree felony with a punishment range of up to 20 years in prison and a fine of up to $10,000."

SO BY ITSELF, him beating her while holding his gun is a SECOND DEGREE FELONY. and theyre hitting him with misdemeanors so he can be back at work by monday
In the first vid I think they said he's being charged with aggravated assault

Surprised this hasn't been posted. I'm glad it got recorded. This day and age, recording is sometimes the best thing to do. Get involved and you could be looking at a case, hospital bill or killed.
Dudes name address and phone number is all over fb. Glad dude got caught on camera. Pulled a gun on her and hit her 5 times?

I never like to get involved in other people's problems, however it would be a shame what happened to that dude. All I see in that video is greenlight to let ALL the way loose. Dude really pulled a gun on her to.
:rofl:
Dude would be involved in so many surgeries, would have pistolwhipped him until his teeth came out.

'We Are Trying to Watch the Leafs Game:' Report Details 911 Calls After Amber Alert

image.jpg

Peel Regional Police vehicles are shown outside a home where an 11-year-old girl that was the subject of an Amber Alert was found dead.

https://www.cp24.com/news/we-are-tr...details-911-calls-after-amber-alert-1.4349017

As officers were scrambling to find a missing 11-year-old Brampton girl who was the subject of an Amber alert last month, operators at the Peel Regional Police communication centre were busy fielding wasteful 911 calls, including one from a resident who was upset that the emergency notification had interrupted the Leafs game on television.

The shocking revelation was contained in a new report about the misuse of the 911 system that was considered by the Peel Regional Police Service board on Friday.

The report reveals that there was a significant uptick in wasteful 911 calls in the hours after an Amber Alert was issued for Riya Rajkumar late on the night of Feb. 14. Rajkumar was eventually found dead and her father was charged with murder in her death, though he later died from a self-inflicted gunshot wound.

The report says that the total volume of 911 calls received between 11 p.m. on Feb. 14 when the Amber Alert was first issued and 3 a.m. on Feb. 15 when it was lifted was 208, which represents a 65 per cent increase on the usual call volume during that time period.

While some of those calls were genuine, the report says that 43 per cent of them were deemed as wasteful.

“While a number of people called in with information they felt might assist the investigation, many members of the public deliberately called 911 to voice their displeasure at receiving the Amber Alert at such a late hour,” the report says. “It should be noted that the calls complaining about the Amber Alert continued to be received by Peel Regional Police on both 911 and through the switchboard well into the day on Feb. 15.”

Police did express exasperation with the number of 911 calls complaining about the Amber Alert back in February but the report considered by the Peel Regional Police Service board paints a more detailed picture about those wasteful calls.

Here is a snapshot of some of the more disheartening 911 calls regarding the Amber Alert:

• “No one can watch TV until this child is found. This will destroy our program, you can’t take away TV completely, it has to be secondary.”
  • “You have an Amber Alert that I can’t get off my TV.”
  • “How can I make a complaint about you guys abusing the national emergency system?”
  • “She is with her father. I don’t think this is a national emergency.”
  • “This is an invasion of my privacy.”
  • “We are trying to watch the Leafs game.”

Back
Top Bottom