Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

This boy was a crazy a%$ fool for this 💩! 😲

Now he's facing assault charges and his school has been removed from the playoffs in Texas. He sure f'd up bad.

This kid woke up and is national news now.
BTW he must be a psycho...

"According to a report from The Monitor, Thursday was not the first time that Duron encountered discipline on the athletic field. Duron was suspended for the remainder of the 2019-20 soccer season after a similar incident occurred during a match on the pitch last year against crosstown rival Edinburg Vela."
Charged with assault and his team won. But his actions got his team kicked out the playoffs.

1607119778245.png

Meh. Show me the most beautiful women in the world and I'll show you the dudes who tired of having sex with them.

BM + Wife + probably gonna lose hella $$$ + being blatant af doing it

also Pippen's ex-wife needs her *** beaten for being a homewrecka imo

Some fools don't change! The name of this a%$ 🤡 piece of 💩 is Husani West. And this mugshot is from 2001. 😆
Husani.jpg

Here's clarity about his Florida arrest in 2001.

He didn't age well in 2019 with his recent closeup. It looks like he's in the early stages of hair loss. Perhaps he might end up with a Mean Gene Okerlund haircut.
Husani2.jpg

I used to know older peeps who either grew up with him or did dirt with him in the L.A. area. He did a lot of shady 💩 with retail stuff in the '90s. Ain't 💩 changed with that fool apparently. He got busted in 2019 for doing the same 💩. He's still doing dirt in his early 40s. 😆

This stupid MF had stolen goods stashed at his shop, home, and a rented storage facility. 😲

Back
Top Bottom