Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

as an expert in russian slap competitions skinny dude with the popeye arms definitely committed a foul and got a technicality for hitting the dude's ear. in the rules you avoid the ears for protection of the eardrums. chalk is also needed to mark slap location and lessen post game redness

now this is great sportsmanship:pimp:

Meh. Show me the most beautiful women in the world and I'll show you the dudes who tired of having sex with them.
Donald_Trump_official_portrait.jpg

Some fools don't learn. James Harden tested positive for COVID-19 a few months ago, and he still attended a large party lately during the middle of a pandemic.

I'm a strong believer in preperation.

Floyd has been training since before Logan has been alive.

This is absolute logic right here.

Mayweather is a legitimate professional who made a credible living with boxing. That Logan Paul guy who I still don't know about is just a lifetime amateur who seems to train hard, but it doesn't mean he'll be on par with Mayweather in a ring. I would say Mayweather has Paul beat in every aspect of boxing realistically.

He thinks hes probably immune so. He might be alright, everyone else around him? Yikes.

Now that I got you back in here, where is all those platforms of you making G's off of social media?

Whats wrong with influencers? People be hating on people just taking pics for the gram. It aint that bad fellas. :lol: I do it, pulled in almost $15k in the past month and a half off deals. 🤷🏻‍♂️

Not saying your lying. But I'm a need to see it to believe it kind of guy.

Back
Top Bottom