Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

Not just Harden, but I legit think any and every body posted in a club/lounge/bar during a pandemic is not all together up top. I don't get it. What is so important that you feel like you are missing out on?

Wait, what's the story with that guy's arms? :sick::sick::sick:
He's basically a very insecure guy that didn't wanna put in that work.

sonunox34 sonunox34 it's a combination of insecurities and Synthol - some garbage 'oil' you inject into your muscles to make them look like that. It does WAY more harm than good as cats have had to have surgeries to get the stuff removed once it hardens.

Now that I got you back in here, where is all those platforms of you making G's off of social media?

Not saying your lying. But I'm a need to see it to believe it kind of guy.

Platforms? You mean brands? You want me to list the brands im currently working with?

Yup this is real :pimp::lol:
50499D33-9CE7-4E03-B7A6-003F15321A0A.jpeg

https://tvline.com/2020/12/07/mario-lopez-sexy-colonel-sanders-lifetime-movie-kfc-commercial/

Platform, brand, either or... An understanding of how you pulled in this 15k you told us about and a link to it, to view as a customer..

Brands reach out to me, say hey we wanna pay you x amount for 2 posts or whatever. Recently brands such as Pacsun, Cotton On, Alpha Industries, Chivas Regal, Puma. Example, Puma paying me a few stacks to take 13 pictures of a family run of these kicks they sent me, plus an IG post.

Im guessing since more people are shopping from home nowadays and are home in general more, plus the social media boom, makes sense for them to use “influencers” to promote. Wider visibility, more natural content and we’re relateable.

Brands reach out to me, say hey we wanna pay you x amount for 2 posts or whatever. Recently brands such as Pacsun, Cotton On, Alpha Industries, Chivas Regal, Puma. Example, Puma paying me a few stacks to take 13 pictures of a family run of these kicks they sent me, plus an IG post.

Im guessing since more people are shopping from home nowadays and are home in general more, plus the social media boom, makes sense for them to use “influencers” to promote. Wider visibility, more natural content and we’re relateable.
I'm not saying you lying and you probably did pop off real quick.

But last time I saw your post it was learning about cameras and just taking pictures of Yeezys.

Did you get a Yeezy cult fambase or what?

Pictures of name brands you promoting? Just curious to see man.

Anybody actually entertaining floyd vs paul is wilding.

anyone who buys it is also wilding

no need to make either of these men anymore rich for something we don’t even want to see.

Back
Top Bottom