Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

I'm not saying you lying and you probably did pop off real quick.

But last time I saw your post it was learning about cameras and just taking pictures of Yeezys.

Did you get a Yeezy cult fambase or what?

Pictures of name brands you promoting? Just curious to see man.

pm’ed you bruv

Another example of "The apple doesn't fall far from the tree." here with James Harden not showing up to Rockets scheduled training camp by partying the last few days and his mom justifying it. 🙄

What's also asinine is that she doesn't know it's supposed to be "their" in this case. This post was remedial all throughout. 😆

I guess Harden tipping strippers big makes him a giving person in her eyes. 😆

How does no-showing to work make it best for his career? Harden working hard to pad his stats in an 82-game regular season doesn't mean 💩 because careers and legacies are defined by championships. Since when do players chasing a ring live in strip clubs like he does? 🙄
Harden Mom.jpg

Thought this was a girl I went to college with. I was about to hit her and ask when did she join Cobra Kai lol

They doin' too much for that racoon. Those animals are mad resourceful - would've found itself down from that spot in a few minutes. The clown scaling the column with the bin probably putting himself at more risk if he loses balance and falls off. :smh: :smh: :smh:

Back
Top Bottom