Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

Kinda like how parents leave kids in the car during the hot summer heat. I used to think it was the most scumbag thing ever but I read a study how our brains work on auto pilot. If it's a route we take often on the way to work and home and we take that road after picking up our sleeping baby and they don't make a noise we're on auto pilot.
When I hear stories of kids who are left in a hot car, it breaks my heart.

And you feel terrible for the parent or parents who were at fault for it. So sad.

When I hear stories of kids who are left in a hot car, it breaks my heart.

And you feel terrible for the parent or parents who were at fault for it. So sad.

Why would u feel terrible for the parent thats at fault? If they werent so stupid and absent minded that child would be alive. They deserve to carry that guilt til the day they die.

Why would u feel terrible for the parent thats at fault? If they werent so stupid and absent minded that child would be alive. They deserve to carry that guilt til the day they die.
Because they have to live with that guilt for the rest of their lives? It's a two-sided approach when reacting to a situation like that. Yes, shame on them for leaving their child in the car. But man, it's heartbreaking because they lost their child.

Because they have to live with that guilt for the rest of their lives? It's a two-sided approach when reacting to a situation like that. Yes, shame on them for leaving their child in the car. But man, it's heartbreaking because they lost their child.

I get what ur saying but i dont feel sorry for them. They were the reason why that child died.

I get what ur saying but i dont feel sorry for them. They were the reason why that child died.
you are correct but man you never know what can be going thru these people's head. Its not an excuse to forget your child, but there are people out there with serious problems that I can understand how their minds it's elsewhere ...

Imagen them mom's that go thru postpartum depression ....

What I'm saying you just don't know ... All situation are different ...

Others people are idiots ... They don't understand how a vehicle gets or just don't want to disturb a kid for 5 minutes or whatever ...

you are correct but man you never know what can be going thru these people's head. Its not an excuse to forget your child, but there are people out there with serious problems that I can understand how their minds it's elsewhere ...

Others people are idiots ... They don't understand how a vehicle gets or just don't want to disturb a kid for 5 minutes or whatever ...

True u gotta point. I guess my view was more towards those that are too lazy to take the child out the car seat for 5min. Didnt really take into consideration the fact some folks got problems like u said. I see where u and Fozzy coming from now.

Last edited:

True u gotta point. I guess my view was more towards those that are too lazy to take the child out the car seat for 5min. Didnt really take into consideration the fact some folks got problems like u said. I see where u and Fozzy coming from now.

I remember watching a show (or maybe listening to a podcast?) about this. They had 3 parents who left their children in hot cars had them die. They had a doctor speak about how when you're in a certain routine and something changes last minute, your brain shifts it's focus to that new thing that happened. Something like that. There was a dad who left his child in the back-facing child seat when he went to work. He said his alarm went off and he could hear it from his office. He looks at his car from his office window and doesn't see anything wrong so he just turns it off. Goes to lunch with a coworker. Comes back and there are cops and fire trucks all over the parking. He walks closer and it's is his car and he remembers he forgot to drop the baby off at daycare. Sad stuff :frown:

I believe in two of the cases the parent did time and one of them was found not guilty.

Last edited:

this got me in tears

roll.gif

Don't touch that ****.....call the police

laugh.gif
 ole no support havin 7s.

Bruh, you're an inside player.  You cant get away with those.

Drop in using command forces next time, laced and pumped with da aso's.

laugh.gif
 his friend diagnosed his ankle like it was a dislocated shoulder. 

" yo I got this fam,  easy fix, you just sit here and drink this milk while I snap it back and gently place it in this rice, you'll be clubbin by tonight"

Who biting off of who? Fools wildin

im not even gonna front i got got on a trade on here once lol.

i mean i don't care now cuz I'm older and its whatever learn a lesson u know

i told this in the biggest L you've ever taken thread but anyway

it was in 07 i think and i did a trade with this dude from charlotte....it was my grape Vs for his fire red Vs (the first retro)

anyway i sent first (stupidly) and he said he also sent. 5 days go by...nothing....so i pm him and say whats good...he says he will look into it.
10 days later he pms talking bout it may have been lost in the mail.

so im pissed and i send ol boy like 5 pms talking **** saying I'm gonna come to his house and I'm not the one yadda yadda yadda.
maybe 3 days later he sends me this long pm like "DOG iM A GROWN *** MAN GO AHEAD AND COME TO MY CRIB" ETC ETC.

So i kind of just forget it and take the L. Well a month goes by and me and my boyz decide to go to charlotte for the day(its only and hour and a half) to chill...smoke ride....shop......hit up the city etc. I remember this cat and look up his address and i decide to go to his crib just to see because its on the way.

so we get to his crib....and were all really high at this point.....and its like a NICE house. Not really big but just nice i can't explain.....nice lawn......lexus in the driveway...pillars on the front porch...real nice place. So were sitting in the car across the street and one of my boys is like "man go up there lol......see what he does."

so, again..stupidly, i go up to his door and ring the bell...a woman answers and i assume its his mom. Im like "is anthony home?" She sees my friends and i and looks kind of suspicious and she's like "who...are yoiu?' And I'm like oh, were friends from school.

so she's like "ANTHONY....YOURE FRIENDS ARE HERE"

And this dude comes down and sees me and he's like "who are you" and I'm like "you got my grape Vs"

hes llike eek.gif and shuts the door behind him i guess so his mom won't hear whats about to take place
then he gets all up in my face like
"YOU SERIOUS DOG?!!??? YOU GONNA COME TO MY HOUSE ???YOU ******* CRAZY DOG"

my boys see this and they get outta the car and come up and were squaring up right in front of this dudes house then nothing happened because that never happened i don't make silly trades online.

cliffs ?

im not even gonna front i got got on a trade on here once lol.

i mean i don't care now cuz I'm older and its whatever learn a lesson u know

i told this in the biggest L you've ever taken thread but anyway

it was in 07 i think and i did a trade with this dude from charlotte....it was my grape Vs for his fire red Vs (the first retro)

anyway i sent first (stupidly) and he said he also sent. 5 days go by...nothing....so i pm him and say whats good...he says he will look into it.
10 days later he pms talking bout it may have been lost in the mail.

so im pissed and i send ol boy like 5 pms talking **** saying I'm gonna come to his house and I'm not the one yadda yadda yadda.
maybe 3 days later he sends me this long pm like "DOG iM A GROWN *** MAN GO AHEAD AND COME TO MY CRIB" ETC ETC.

So i kind of just forget it and take the L. Well a month goes by and me and my boyz decide to go to charlotte for the day(its only and hour and a half) to chill...smoke ride....shop......hit up the city etc. I remember this cat and look up his address and i decide to go to his crib just to see because its on the way.

so we get to his crib....and were all really high at this point.....and its like a NICE house. Not really big but just nice i can't explain.....nice lawn......lexus in the driveway...pillars on the front porch...real nice place. So were sitting in the car across the street and one of my boys is like "man go up there lol......see what he does."

so, again..stupidly, i go up to his door and ring the bell...a woman answers and i assume its his mom. Im like "is anthony home?" She sees my friends and i and looks kind of suspicious and she's like "who...are yoiu?' And I'm like oh, were friends from school.

so she's like "ANTHONY....YOURE FRIENDS ARE HERE"

And this dude comes down and sees me and he's like "who are you" and I'm like "you got my grape Vs"

hes llike :wow: and shuts the door behind him i guess so his mom won't hear whats about to take place
then he gets all up in my face like
"YOU SERIOUS DOG?!!??? YOU GONNA COME TO MY HOUSE ???YOU ******* CRAZY DOG"

my boys see this and they get outta the car and come up and were squaring up right in front of this dudes house then nothing happened because that never happened i don't make silly trades online.

Back
Top Bottom