Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

How no one comment on the twitter name and handle??
roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
didnt even catch that
 same goes for the that other tweet up there. Peep the handle and name 
roll.gif

This is something else. Dude really starred down an automobile and tried to swag away, little did he know 12 really had the drop on him. [emoji]128514[/emoji]

Boys used they riot vehicles to box him in eliminating all lines of sight, culpability removed beyond all doubt when the body turns up somewhere in Eastern Europe. 

This is exactly what I was thinking :rofl: :rofl:,man is gonna end up in a gulag somewhere in Siberia without a trace or word to his family :lol:

Last edited:

This is something else. Dude really starred down an automobile and tried to swag away, little did he know 12 really had the drop on him. [emoji]128514[/emoji]

Boys used they riot vehicles to box him in eliminating all lines of sight, culpability removed beyond all doubt when the body turns up somewhere in Eastern Europe. 

Fam really tried to Juelz Santana up outta there :lol:

Wait... somebody paid a hooker for a ride and then he made her coffee in the morning?

sometimes funny **** happen bro

one of my ****** i worked wit hooked me up wit a short version of Ciara, and her name was Sierra

my goofy *** fell asleep

for a week straight my co workers was crackin how i got a full nights rest at a ho house

the messed up part was she was on the phone talkin wild, tellin her girl how she had my **** and balls in her mouf

tears in her eyes, droll runnin down her chin on her titis, mouth super wet

i was horny af and then fell straight to sleep lol

Back
Top Bottom