Foot Locker Employee Appreciation 8-28 & 8-29

Originally Posted by Balde

Whoever is interested in getting a 34th street footaction connect, contact RetroWill store mascot, hit me up on aim, or e-mail
Wuliimamif-aim
Retrowooly@yahoo.com or myspace myspace.com/retrowooly during the 50% event of course
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Champs list excludes

DMP 7s
AM09s
G Shocks
60 +
ALL Michael Vick and Brett Favre
ALL Fusions release these past 2 months

That guy RetroWill is one cool guy...I heard he inherited some sz7.5 wh/marron aj6 with the nike air on the back...

Originally Posted by igotthatfire247

Sooo ... Champs is excluding the DMP 7's but FL isn't?
indifferent.gif

yeah. i think so. i was thinking the same thing... But i called FL and FA managers i know and they said they werent excluded..
soo champs must be selling the DMP 7s then or something

anybody going to the footlocker beverly center on saturday? maybe we can split the dmp 7's. I need any of the 2 cw. sz 9.5 or 10

at the last 50% off the half cents were excluded but i still managed to get them on the discount...

just got off the phone with the footlocker hookup. dmp vii is there and INCLUDED in the 50% i am in southern mass by the way

Can the great NT help a fellow out in SoCal, in the beautiful city of San Diego. Will tip and will be greatly appreciated. Anyone out there still have the skufor any flightposite's or ragin bull packs?
LONG LIVE NT

Originally Posted by phillyfinest23

can some post how much the pennys and pippens cost?

Penny's = $50 after discounts
Pippens = $55 after discounts

Both are on sale for $100 and $110

Can anyone hook it up with the Penny 2's Royal in size 9 if available.
Anyone willing to split DMP7 in size 9? I want the raptors.
Is there any Air Hoop Structures Infrareds availabe?

Back
Top Bottom