Foot Locker Exclusive: Jordan "Hallowed Ground" (Black/Red)

PASS, you cant be serious...a Fusion Olympias?
Fake carbon thats painted on too?...JB
smh.gif

Not feelin this shoe at all. The CW is the only thing I don't dislike, & even at that? ..got a ton of Black/Red already. Blah.

This is one'a those skips that I was referring to in an earlier post, that I see it, & it's hard for me to understand how heads WOULD like it. Thatsaid? ..not dissin'anyone who likes it. I understand we all have our own opinions/tastes ..just hard for me to put myself in your shoes, so to speak& pun intended
wink.gif
if you're feelin'these.

This shoe, AND that newest 6 Rings joint, BOTH make me sad on the inside. I'm willing to admit openly that I like the Flight 45 in the Black/Charcoal CWtho' ..& surely people'll see me "hating" on these 2 shoes, & be all : Eff'you yo, YOU like the F45's!"

..and?
wink.gif

Blah.

A meaningless opinion.

these rehashed spare parts bin designs are just out of hand. It seems like there are no actual new designs coming out of JB at all anymore.

sad. truly sad. i remember when anything with a jumpman on it was fire. now when i'm in a retail shoe store i just walk right past the jordan section. might as well be l.a.gears.

I wonder if JB remembers last year....when they released a shoe called the olympia's...guess not
smh.gif

Originally Posted by Swerv1n

I missed the point (I'm sure it's in there, though ... somewhere ... ).

indifferent.gif
C'mon man, you really took that personally?
indifferent.gif

I told you I was just teasing.
eyes.gif

Anyway, you're kinda' right ... there' no point in putting this "Hallowed Ground" trash on display; no one's gonna' buy it.
grin.gif

these will hit clearance in my store no doubt. I need to find a new job before holiday season for real lol.

I don't think they're too bad, but for real JUST RETRO X's and IX's. No one wants to see another recycled design, that's just lazy.

Back
Top Bottom