FOOTLOCKER EMPLOYEE APPRECIATION 50% OFF - THIS WEEKEND - EXCLUSION LIST PG. 1

Kobes,foams,95s,aqua fusions,eggplant penny,multiples,97s

List of exclusions will be something like that.

For all asking for help,you either have to work for foot or know someone,if not you sol. Those kind of posts kill me, that's like me asking how I get the hook up on a mcrib from some of you.smh.

It doesn't matter....People never read the rules. I can guarantee that I'll suspend atleast 3 more people from this thread alone....

Soo ... has anyone else confirmed the EA other than the OP?

nerd.gif

De Footlocker sale esta manana de Sabado.. lol. I'm working on my spanish for school.

Originally Posted by Baby Jumpman

Originally Posted by DrewDioxin

confirmed, +*@. manager texted me this morning.

So is it Friday or Saturday?

Can't really speak much on it anymore, but if you are a FTL Inc. employee, you should make sure you have some pocket change available on Saturday.  What I can say is that eyes VERY high up at the Inc. now regularly monitor this site and other message boards/blogs because of the open advertising of hookups and this is 100%, not rumor.  Don't be a dummy; be careful what you're posting these days is all I can say...

i dont think its this coming saturday....i didnt read threwout the whole thread but they usually do it weeks on footlocker employees get paid. and they get paid next week...

Saturday only.

De: a lot of people know my distaste with the company and now that Hicks is running it into the ground off of things Serra should have fixed before, I could care less about this big brother crap. I know I have not been in he wrong for abusing my discount unlike managers I know. You personally would have to be in denial to not think the abuse will continue, so these posts will no cease until house is cleaned and i dont see that happening cus it cuts into foots profits.

Has anybody had any luck just walking into FL and asking an associate for a hookup?

I dont personally know any employee's.

Also do the get in trouble for giving out a EMPLOYEE discount?

Does it have to be the cashier who gives the hookup? I'll sweet talk her if its a female, no problem.

but some dudes like to act shady like the top notch security type ppl

smh.gif
i hate these things i dont know anybody in the chi so i always hate seeing this type of discount
laugh.gif
smh.gif

man one of my co-workers snitched me out to my manager because i bought the vrst/red 6 and the wht/pink 6 on the same day. i told him it doesnt matter cause they are 2 diffrent skus. he still tried to snitch on me but the manager said i did nothing wrong. i didnt even tell the manager that the same guy who tried to snitch on me always gets other workers to buy him stuff on their discount. also, has anybody ever heard of an employee discount still working with checkstub barcode for people who havent workred at ftl for months.

everyone needs to stay quiet with this EA...this thread may make it worse for all...

and to those that dont know about an EA...please stop posting questions that can be answered through common knowledge....its an EMPLOYEE appreciation sale...not CUSTOMER appreciation....find a hook up, put some work into it but dont expect its going to be handed out just cuz you have 20$ to tip....

might need... fp2s, fw griffs, brons (a couple of them
pimp.gif
), silver 97s, and hopefully AM09s
pimp.gif

but then again it is a busy weekend this week (HOH releases) so I may have to limit my ea 50 pick-ups.

Back
Top Bottom