Footlocker F&F Question

Never used this F&F deal to buy kicks...I found a link to the footlocker website that has a coupon code. Can i just print off the F&F coupon andbring it into the store to get the 30% off? If asked before, sorry.
ohwell.gif

usually excludes jordans and air force 1s. Basically all the decent stuff you want they will exclude. I only used these garbage coupons for jordan or nikebasketball shorts. Footlockers employee appreciation sale is much better.

Couldn't find the right thread but can Footlocker and Champs employees use their employee discount on Jordan releases such as SpaceJams coming out nextmonth?

Yeah, this thread it old.. i just needed a thread to ask the question in. lol.

I was just asking if employees at FL and Champs can use their discount on JB releases.

Originally Posted by PinoySole23

Couldn't find the right thread but can Footlocker and Champs employees use their employee discount on Jordan releases such as SpaceJams coming out next month?
word i was thinking about this the other day

Originally Posted by beezylocks

naa new releases cant be used for discount, at least thats how it was at my store
Man.. is there any other perks with JB releases? Like can you snag yourself a pair without lining up?

I might be getting a job at champs soon.
grin.gif

Back
Top Bottom