Footlocker Friends And Family 30% Off 1/29/09-1/31/08

the only exclusions that i have heard are the kobe 4s and the chapionship six rings and maybe the air forces

Originally Posted by enrique23

the only exclusions that i have heard are the kobe 4s and the chapionship six rings and maybe the air forces
mad.gif
on the kobe IV's being excluded. Thanks bro.

^Damn I was gonna cop those tomorrow, 30% off would have been nice. i guess I'll just return the hyperdunks I got yesterday and rebuy them with the 30 offthen get the kobes at retail.

Wait - so can you just print off those coupon and take them in, or do they have to be an orginally printed one?

THANKS!

"links have been added to first page, first post."

They don't open for me... "403 - Forbidden"...

Here's another Coupon for everyone. just print it & enjoy.
Exclusions should be same as EA.
1/17 kobe IV's, 1/24 six rings, women's valentine AF1s & multiple offers (BOGO, 2 for, 4 for etc.)
Good luck & can't wait to see what people pick up

Are Timberlands typically excluded form this sale? I'm looking to get some Butters....

So just print out the coupon and present it to either champs, footlocker, or footaction? I wanna do it on friday but I dont wanna look like a ****** if imdoing it wrong or something..

ceejay it should work that way they just want to see the coupon or something resembling it...they dont scan it or anything and plus most stores these days willjust give you the coupon or give you the discount, so dont worry about looking ******ed.

Back
Top Bottom