For 100K per film, Which Role Would You NOT Want To Play As?

Originally Posted by AlanDutch

Originally Posted by CuriousGeorg3

wouldnt take it up the butt from a dude but id think about taking it up the butt by a female with a strap on, i mean its straight though so im good.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
omgggg yall gotta be joking

this man said "think about it" like that was just going to slide

How could anyone not play a gay person for 100k? It can lead to possible oscar nominations and more movie roles later. Not a one hundred percent guarantee, but it can happen. How can anyone not take the risk?

Originally Posted by CruThik3

How could anyone not play a gay person for 100k? It can lead to possible oscar nominations and more movie roles later. Not a one hundred percent guarantee, but it can happen. How can anyone not take the risk?

It's probably because a lot of the NTers don't want to be viewed as a gay person. A lot of people take these movie roles that people play and hold it against them, given the situation. Another reason may just be that they don't feel comfortable playing a gay person. They don't want to have to interpret the lifestyle and act it out for the world to see. Just some speculation.

But if you OD on drugs shortly after it wouldn't matter right?

Originally Posted by xilegacy

But if you OD on drugs shortly after it wouldn't matter right?
i see what u did there
grin.gif

wouldnt take it up the butt from a dude but id think about taking it up the butt by a female with a strap on, i mean its straight though so im good.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

BiCuriousGeorg3 wrote:

6a00d83451bb2969e201156ef98a1e970c-800wi

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

how did this thread turn into getting payed to have gay sex?

i wouldn't play a bible thumping christian.. or any religion for that matter.

I wouldn't do anything gay. That dude Jaky Gyllenhall had some balls (no ayo) to do Brokeback. I also couldn't do some other crazy #$#$ like being a rapist priest or something.

Back
Top Bottom