For all BIG PUN fans

Originally Posted by Bad N fluenz

Pun is that dude! Imagine if he were alive today! Rapping on that Reggaeton with Daddy Yankee, Rakim Ken Y, Wisin Y Yandal, etc
indifferent.gif

One of the most underrated mc's - - word!

Enjoy ya'll, could we please keep this thread going:

I doubt Pun would do that reggaeton @$*+#$@@, probably throw one or two in on his albums. Pun always stayed true to his roots, the hardcore, grimey, street@!@@ that made him so loved. I sit back and listen to him rap in amazement. When I think about what hip hop lost with him and Big L gone a long with the factthat whole time period of music, that raw 90's NYC sound, is probably gone forever I just
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

Nas and Vinnie Paz said it best: "Since Pun passed he was the last shine of sun I could feel"; "and none of y'all would be around if i couldbring Pun back"

R.I.P. to both.

What the front does my avy gotta do with my taste in music. I've liked Big Pun since he dropped his first album. When I heard Beware i was bumping thatjoint til it played out or broke my tape deck.

Artists like Big Pun would've eventually jumped on a reggaeton track or two. Just cuz dude was from NY doesn't mean he would'nt have laced a gueststrack with his blessing. Most of you seem to be "Still not a player" fans.

My cousin who is PR from Brooklyn got me bumping BP when he dropped his first joint Captial Punishment, I've been bumping him since 98. Then when CubanLink dropped flowers for the dead I looked out for the dude, and fat joe got all shady and took it it all downhill. If Pun was still alive Fat Joe would nothave gotten the shine he has now. Fat Joe is nice, but he actions were shady with how he handled Terror Squad.

That has to be the best Big Pun Dedication out there from Puns team.

Pina Colada - off Ruff Ryders Vol 1.

I'm well know like Al Capone, full blown like Tone Montana
In the zone sitting on chrome stoned sipping on Champana
Rolling ganja up in Bible paper
A high that will take us through the eyes of Christ, John, Elijah, Jacob
I make the kind of green that hustler's dream

i just couldnt even rock with dude like that ... theres was too many other artists out around his time he kinda got put on the back burner ... he had skillsthough

Yea, I already got them tracks but I might still grab this tape. And yes pun is one of the greatest to ever do it

Back
Top Bottom