FOR ALL THE O.G NTERS!

Not OG but damn I've spent years of my life on NT.

smh.gif
laugh.gif

PAGING...nismoblitz, jabfiercestrong, dkny968, croatianstyles, shoefreak24, swoshmn, the S the L the I the M, jdubbz58, ABC...

Infamous ROLL CALL.

Originally Posted by dabossofbosses

Been here since June '02. Im from the "Henz0 era". Back when dudes was rockin' pissy yellow U neck tees & Technomarine watches. Back when NT NY was beefin' wit' West Coast NT, Fraud Set, back when Dirty was just a regular user, back when dudes like Fame One (respect & love) & AMC (RIP AM) was reppin' on here hard. Thats my era. Lotta these dudes was still fetuses when NT was really poppin' off. Aint nothin' like how it use to be....

if you dont know thats kerry posting then your not OG..

pimp.gif

OG screename since December 02

I wasn't legal to drink when I joined, now I'm pushing 30
laugh.gif

If you don't know who Tyhooper is or remember the Mrmossy man incident you shouldn't be able to post in this thread.

Edit-or if you don't remember when CrazyEBW was a Mavs fan
eyes.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by blueLAMBORGHINI

Originally Posted by Made In Korea23

been here since '02. i remember when my sig said 3rd youngest on NT and all the youngest NTers knew each other haha. word to jumpmankb, charles (superfreak32)
i remember when that asian skinny gangsters pic was posted with NTer's faces replaced and charles told me to step my game up cause his face was on it and i wasn't -_-
btw what happened to guys like swoshmn?
Damn I remember you, & his name is JordanFreak32! haha.
*kanye shrug*

Off the top, I remember conversing with TrueHipHapa, DPG21, Marshall Hiroshi or something like that
nerd.gif

Had some Hata Takashi variants too
pimp.gif

crux, pana has been posting heavy in the fitness thread for a while now.

what happened to drayz? did he catch a pedobear case finally?

i still remember when dudes were all over s2c and phanizzle's nuts in the retro wdywt threads.

edit: pretty sure s2c and phanizzle were part of the small group that made dudes on here sweat ikea back in the day.

Originally Posted by oo206oo

Nah, Emi was just some average bird that Muscle68 beasted on. But at the time people hopped on whatever muscle was on. (pause)
So Mark Doze better hope Ryan doesn't start post on NikeTalk again..

Been here since 2004. I was a freshmen in high school, now I'm in my 2nd year of college. Wasn't even into shoes back then, just thought NT washilarious. What I miss most are the streetstyle posts, those were awesome. Back when everyone was still rocking pink. And why was Muscle68 such a big deal? Ijust remember him posting pics of him in Lucha Libre masks.

Back
Top Bottom