For all the simps

30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by TennHouse2

Theres really no reason not to pick the steal ball in that game if ur ruthless........if u pick the steal ball and they pick thet split one u get all the money, if u pick the steal ball and so day they you both get nothing, but you wouldnt have gotten anything anyway no matter what u picked
roll.gif

This go big or go home, the hell I look like spliting money with someone I don't know.
Homie should of know better, talking about we both going home with 50k. She was probably like this in her head
birdman-o.gif

Interesting gameshow concept. Doesnt have anything to do with being a simp though. Just about having a good conscious and gut feeling.

Good entertainment.
laugh.gif

they needa make this show in the US 
pimp.gif

but honestly the best choice is to steal so at least its go hard or go home

i would straight up tell those greedy money grubbers split or you leave with nothing

then if they split you can give em like 30% of your winnings to be a nice guy but at least if they pull a fast one on you they get screwed too

Originally Posted by TripleXL Vol 2

Originally Posted by TennHouse2

Theres really no reason not to pick the steal ball in that game if ur ruthless........if u pick the steal ball and they pick thet split one u get all the money, if u pick the steal ball and so day they you both get nothing, but you wouldnt have gotten anything anyway no matter what u picked
roll.gif

This go big or go home, the hell I look like spliting money with someone I don't know.
Homie should of know better, talking about we both going home with 50k. She was probably like this in her head
birdman-o.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I'd steal the money, every time.

If the other person said split, I'd give them 50% right after I won. That way, I don't have to worry about them coming after me and my conscience is cleared.

If they said steal, I'd laugh at their attempt to fool me.

Back
Top Bottom