For all you guys with female problems....Juiceman got the answer

everyday there is a new nter with a girl problem, so I'm just going to give you the answer

STOP %#+$#$% CARING!!!!!!

its that simple.....the more you care the more she will take a big fat dookie on you

when you stop showing you care so much she will begin to wonder, and ponder.

she will question herself...why don't he call that much...how come he don't get mad any more ...is he with someone else ???

Lets say you don't hit her up for a week and when she tried to hit you up with a text....you give her the one word answers.....

by the time next week hit she will be putty...straight "why you dont call me or talk to me any more where you been, did I do something"

thats when you go over her crib and smash her lights out...and leave her

BUURRR
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

My boy Keith comes through
pimp.gif

New sig is
pimp.gif

Everything he said is on point, show these broads no love. Its true, the more you treat them like trash the more attracted they are to you

OK!

Project%20Pat%20-%20Keep%20It%20Hood%20DVDRip.jpg

shya boy yu juman aka sun valley shawty aka bouldacres shawty aka texaco shawty aka 5 NBA championship size rings

Originally Posted by Keithdajuiceman

Originally Posted by NikeTalker23

indifferent.gif

Someone quote me and make the stoneface bigger..
shut your simp !@% up....you are definitely not SMASHING A DAMN THING but KY jelly and tellytubbies

You come up with that all by yourself?

What's with that slightly off Joker gif? The other one has him fully clapping why loop it when his hands like they bout to cramp towards the right
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom