For my 23 and Older NT'ers how young is too young?

Keepin it 100% as I can cause 19-20 year olds be throwing the P at a N' my age and wont take no for an answer.
 ... If I'm drunk and this 19 year old is bout it, I'm taking it down and disappear like Waldo the next morning.
She has a bright new world ahead of her and a lot of sexuality to explore, who am I to stand in the way of that tryna have her on love lockdown?

But as far as dating and finding a companion she has to be at least 3 years my junior or senior, so 24 to 30 for me.

Keepin it 100% as I can cause 19-20 year olds be throwing the P at a N' my age and wont take no for an answer.
 ... If I'm drunk and this 19 year old is bout it, I'm taking it down and disappear like Waldo the next morning.
She has a bright new world ahead of her and a lot of sexuality to explore, who am I to stand in the way of that tryna have her on love lockdown?

But as far as dating and finding a companion she has to be at least 3 years my junior or senior, so 24 to 30 for me.

Originally Posted by LimitedRetroOG

Old enough to pee is old enough for me.

pimp.gif

I am 23. I think 19 is my limit.

the 19 year old would have to be a certified 10 though.

I am 23. I think 19 is my limit.

the 19 year old would have to be a certified 10 though.

laugh.gif
i heard a old dude say, "if she's old enough to bleed, she's old enough to butcher",
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif
and he wasn't jokin

laugh.gif
i heard a old dude say, "if she's old enough to bleed, she's old enough to butcher",
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif
and he wasn't jokin

Back
Top Bottom