For people who work in the office...

Anybody work in a environment like the show The Office? 
laugh.gif

Just wondering...I'm sure heads have someone similar to Dwight working with you
roll.gif

Anybody work in a environment like the show The Office? 
laugh.gif

Just wondering...I'm sure heads have someone similar to Dwight working with you
roll.gif

There are Dwights at all places, whether you're working in the offices or the manufacturing floor.. got Dwights everywhere man
30t6p3b.gif

There are Dwights at all places, whether you're working in the offices or the manufacturing floor.. got Dwights everywhere man
30t6p3b.gif

I'm like the only male in my department here so its definitely not like the office.
laugh.gif

I'm like the only male in my department here so its definitely not like the office.
laugh.gif

i always wondered if people who didn't work in office environments truly appreciated this show.

some of the similarities are uncanny... party planning committees, diversity training, etc....

i always wondered if people who didn't work in office environments truly appreciated this show.

some of the similarities are uncanny... party planning committees, diversity training, etc....

Ironic that I click on this thread after watching the office for the first time in some years. There are definitely a lot of Dwight's in the office, not as extreme, but some of the similar characteristics are there.

Ironic that I click on this thread after watching the office for the first time in some years. There are definitely a lot of Dwight's in the office, not as extreme, but some of the similar characteristics are there.

Originally Posted by Mez 0ne

laugh.gif

where do you work?..
not even exaggerating, about a year ago, our president (female) laid off all the good looking females in our branch save for a few (our receptionist is 55years old
indifferent.gif
)..

morale has been in a steady decline over here.. just waiting for someone to snap. 
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by Mez 0ne

laugh.gif

where do you work?..
not even exaggerating, about a year ago, our president (female) laid off all the good looking females in our branch save for a few (our receptionist is 55years old
indifferent.gif
)..

morale has been in a steady decline over here.. just waiting for someone to snap. 
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif

social worker so a lot of field work involved thankfully, but working with mainly women is not as good as it seems.
sick.gif

social worker so a lot of field work involved thankfully, but working with mainly women is not as good as it seems.
sick.gif

Back
Top Bottom