For the guys that have approached a woman in public I have a question

when she hit you with "I have a boyfriend" line, did you still in the END come out with her number?

and how did you manage to snake your way in?

when she hit you with "I have a boyfriend" line, did you still in the END come out with her number?

and how did you manage to snake your way in?

I usually don't approach women but if it were to happen I'd just tell her "well I don't wanna step on anybodys toes, but if I didnt talk to you I know I'd regret it, enjoy the rest of your day"....she will look confused for a sec then proceed to try to be your friend simply because she thinks she can trust you and you are respectful. Then you gotta do work if you feel like shes worth the pursuit

I usually don't approach women but if it were to happen I'd just tell her "well I don't wanna step on anybodys toes, but if I didnt talk to you I know I'd regret it, enjoy the rest of your day"....she will look confused for a sec then proceed to try to be your friend simply because she thinks she can trust you and you are respectful. Then you gotta do work if you feel like shes worth the pursuit

Tell her "oh, well he can cook us breakfast in the morning" 
pimp.gif

But for real though I'd just say cool and dip
ohwell.gif

pimp.gif

ohwell.gif

I usually just keep it moving. Whether she do or she don't, it's a mountain I don't have time to climb. Call it my lack of fight, or my ego... I have more than enough women who are willing to cooperate anyways.

I usually just keep it moving. Whether she do or she don't, it's a mountain I don't have time to climb. Call it my lack of fight, or my ego... I have more than enough women who are willing to cooperate anyways.

You give her your number. That way she's not pressured and she can call if she feels different later.

A lot of times, women will use that line because they dont want to be bothered at that moment, and like I said, they may feel different later. I use "I have a girl..." for women I'm not feeling, soo....

You give her your number. That way she's not pressured and she can call if she feels different later.

A lot of times, women will use that line because they dont want to be bothered at that moment, and like I said, they may feel different later. I use "I have a girl..." for women I'm not feeling, soo....

Originally Posted by ATLien Seeko

You give her your number. 

This
smokin.gif

or 

you could keep talking to her, disregarding that she ever said such a thing.

Word to that dude from those getting her number videos.

Originally Posted by ATLien Seeko

You give her your number. 

This
smokin.gif

or 

you could keep talking to her, disregarding that she ever said such a thing.

Word to that dude from those getting her number videos.

when they say that they have a boyfriend I hit them with... "I like pizza"... they look all puzzled and ask what, then you say " oh i thought we were talking about stuff that doesnt matter"

when they say that they have a boyfriend I hit them with... "I like pizza"... they look all puzzled and ask what, then you say " oh i thought we were talking about stuff that doesnt matter"

Originally Posted by jman219

That's so unique and clever! Did you come up with it yourself?

Originally Posted by jman219

That's so unique and clever! Did you come up with it yourself?

Originally Posted by scshift

pimp.gif

ohwell.gif

lol, ima try that one next time a woman tries to pull the i have a boyfriend card.

Originally Posted by scshift

pimp.gif

ohwell.gif

lol, ima try that one next time a woman tries to pull the i have a boyfriend card.

Back
Top Bottom