For the guys that have approached a woman in public I have a question

Hit her with the Larry David eye test and don't forget to say, "okay..................okay."

Hit her with the Larry David eye test and don't forget to say, "okay..................okay."

Originally Posted by oidreez

what's the point of getting the number if she says she has a bf?

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by HypeBeast McStreetwear

laugh.gif

Are these the same guys that blame women in relationships for cheating?

Can't be.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
 This.

Dukes here are habitual line steppers

Originally Posted by HypeBeast McStreetwear

laugh.gif

Are these the same guys that blame women in relationships for cheating?

Can't be.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
 This.

Dukes here are habitual line steppers

Originally Posted by jman219

Originally Posted by ATLien Seeko

when they say that they have a boyfriend I hit them with... "I like pizza"... they look all puzzled and ask what, then you say " oh i thought we were talking about stuff that doesnt matter"

That's so unique and clever! Did you come up with it yourself?

I honestly cant remember when I first tried something like that, i change it up from pizza to other sayings too, usually gets a smile, sometimes gets a weird look lmaooo
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Son answered the question as if dude was genuinely interested

when they say that they have a boyfriend I hit them with... "I like pizza"... they look all puzzled and ask what, then you say " oh i thought we were talking about stuff that doesnt matter"

I honestly cant remember when I first tried something like that, i change it up from pizza to other sayings too, usually gets a smile, sometimes gets a weird look lmaooo
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Son answered the question as if dude was genuinely interested

Step your sarcasm read game up bro.

Step your sarcasm read game up bro.

There has to universal internet/texting system for sarcasm or you can just continue to look clueless like homie above.
On topic, keep it movin Op

There has to universal internet/texting system for sarcasm or you can just continue to look clueless like homie above.
On topic, keep it movin Op

Just walk away. Youre wasting your time. Either she has a boyfriend or shes not interested.

Me personally I dont wanna deal with any BS games. If shes lying about having the BF then its a BS game from the start so shes disqualified (Im picky....sorta). Either way I could care less if she has a BF or not.

My friend stays there and talks to the girl all the time. He says something like "whoa whoa Im not tryna hear about your problems." While it does sound slick all the numbers he gets doing that dont respond.

Just walk away. Youre wasting your time. Either she has a boyfriend or shes not interested.

Me personally I dont wanna deal with any BS games. If shes lying about having the BF then its a BS game from the start so shes disqualified (Im picky....sorta). Either way I could care less if she has a BF or not.

My friend stays there and talks to the girl all the time. He says something like "whoa whoa Im not tryna hear about your problems." While it does sound slick all the numbers he gets doing that dont respond.

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

Originally Posted by Daedalus Kalais

say "what? you can't have guy friends? you can't get to know people?"
Normally works, but if she's still defiant, keep it moving

LOL at 'defiant'

Glad you caught that. 
laugh.gif

What can I say? Resistance is still resistance. lol

But OP, it depends on if you say "Can I have your number?" 
happy.gif
 or "Let me get your number." 
grin.gif

Some prefer you ask for it, some prefer you tell them to give it to you.

Confidence is key, but don't overdo it.
[edit]

I say this because some girls will still be interested in talking to a nice guy, while some are severely loyal and others are just faking. play it cool, don't get defensive.

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

Originally Posted by Daedalus Kalais

say "what? you can't have guy friends? you can't get to know people?"
Normally works, but if she's still defiant, keep it moving

LOL at 'defiant'

Glad you caught that. 
laugh.gif

What can I say? Resistance is still resistance. lol

But OP, it depends on if you say "Can I have your number?" 
happy.gif
 or "Let me get your number." 
grin.gif

Some prefer you ask for it, some prefer you tell them to give it to you.

Confidence is key, but don't overdo it.
[edit]

I say this because some girls will still be interested in talking to a nice guy, while some are severely loyal and others are just faking. play it cool, don't get defensive.

Originally Posted by JayHood23

I usually don't approach women but if it were to happen I'd just tell her "well I don't wanna step on anybodys toes, but if I didnt talk to you I know I'd regret it, enjoy the rest of your day"....she will look confused for a sec then proceed to try to be your friend simply because she thinks she can trust you and you are respectful. Then you gotta do work if you feel like shes worth the pursuit

pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom