For the guys that have approached a woman in public I have a question

Originally Posted by toast1985

I usually just keep it moving. Whether she do or she don't, it's a mountain I don't have time to climb. Call it my lack of fight, or my ego... I have more than enough women who are willing to cooperate anyways.
Exactly, don't chase a woman if she ain't trying to have you.
One thing I've learned even being a shy guy, a woman will play along if she really likes you.

So maybe she doesn't like you, or maybe she actually might have a boyfriend.
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by toast1985

I usually just keep it moving. Whether she do or she don't, it's a mountain I don't have time to climb. Call it my lack of fight, or my ego... I have more than enough women who are willing to cooperate anyways.
Exactly, don't chase a woman if she ain't trying to have you.
One thing I've learned even being a shy guy, a woman will play along if she really likes you.

So maybe she doesn't like you, or maybe she actually might have a boyfriend.
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by jthagreat

Originally Posted by jorrdanfan23

what about advice for the shy guys outthere that can't approach?

man, once you get over the 1ST GIRL you approach, its easy. you just gotta do it ONE time and the many times after that you good. 
this............................... has just given me hope *friend request sent*

Originally Posted by jthagreat

Originally Posted by jorrdanfan23

what about advice for the shy guys outthere that can't approach?

man, once you get over the 1ST GIRL you approach, its easy. you just gotta do it ONE time and the many times after that you good. 
this............................... has just given me hope *friend request sent*

Originally Posted by JohnnyRedStorm

If you got swag give her your number and tell her to call if she ever needs help falling asleep (wink when you say it).
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by DeadsetAce

"cool story bro, as i was saying...."
roll.gif

Originally Posted by ATLien Seeko

You give her your number. That way she's not pressured and she can call if she feels different later.  
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]This is what I do. [/color]
happy.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)] [/color]
glasses.gif

Originally Posted by JohnnyRedStorm

If you got swag give her your number and tell her to call if she ever needs help falling asleep (wink when you say it).
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by DeadsetAce

"cool story bro, as i was saying...."
roll.gif

Originally Posted by ATLien Seeko

You give her your number. That way she's not pressured and she can call if she feels different later.  
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]This is what I do. [/color]
happy.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)] [/color]
glasses.gif

Back
Top Bottom