For the guys that have approached a woman in public I have a question

Originally Posted by Joe Cool

all you need right here in this video

http://www.youtube.com/wa...    

my man drops knowledge at 2:03
pimp.gif

i dont know how to embed tho
This guy in the clip is trash. 

Sometimes you have to accept that girls will cheat on you......with their boyfriends. 

Originally Posted by jman219

Originally Posted by ATLien Seeko

when they say that they have a boyfriend I hit them with... "I like pizza"... they look all puzzled and ask what, then you say " oh i thought we were talking about stuff that doesnt matter"

That's so unique and clever! Did you come up with it yourself?

I honestly cant remember when I first tried something like that, i change it up from pizza to other sayings too, usually gets a smile, sometimes gets a weird look lmaooo
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

He might e a young dude though so i'm not hating. Do you young dudes
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by ATLien Seeko

when they say that they have a boyfriend I hit them with... "I like pizza"... they look all puzzled and ask what, then you say " oh i thought we were talking about stuff that doesnt matter"

That's so unique and clever! Did you come up with it yourself?

I honestly cant remember when I first tried something like that, i change it up from pizza to other sayings too, usually gets a smile, sometimes gets a weird look lmaooo
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

He might e a young dude though so i'm not hating. Do you young dudes
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

"No disrespect to him, but id be a fool to let you walk by and not give you a compliment, id be playin myself and disrespectin' your beauty, but enjoy your day babe..."

"No disrespect to him, but id be a fool to let you walk by and not give you a compliment, id be playin myself and disrespectin' your beauty, but enjoy your day babe..."

Originally Posted by stand4something

i see where you going fams...But that's a lil too much brown nosing. Might work on the right chick with the right level, or lack of, self esteem.I like where you going though...

i see where you going fams...But that's a lil too much brown nosing. Might work on the right chick with the right level, or lack of, self esteem.I like where you going though...

If she tells you she got a man, just be like...

"That's koo... I got a girl too, but that don't mean I gotta ignore the world. You shouldn't ignore the world, the world is a beautiful place! And you're apart of it!"

Give her a moment and she'll realize you just called her beautiful in a sweet way.

See most girls try not to let themselves fall for the corny lines, so they act stubborn. But if you compliment them in a way that they don't see coming, it usually gets them to react differently.

Just my personal experience, we all have our own.

If she tells you she got a man, just be like...

"That's koo... I got a girl too, but that don't mean I gotta ignore the world. You shouldn't ignore the world, the world is a beautiful place! And you're apart of it!"

Give her a moment and she'll realize you just called her beautiful in a sweet way.

See most girls try not to let themselves fall for the corny lines, so they act stubborn. But if you compliment them in a way that they don't see coming, it usually gets them to react differently.

Just my personal experience, we all have our own.

is that you, Wale?

is that you, Wale?

Originally Posted by jorrdanfan23

what about advice for the shy guys outthere that can't approach?

man, once you get over the 1ST GIRL you approach, its easy. you just gotta do it ONE time and the many times after that you good. 

Originally Posted by jorrdanfan23

what about advice for the shy guys outthere that can't approach?

man, once you get over the 1ST GIRL you approach, its easy. you just gotta do it ONE time and the many times after that you good. 

Originally Posted by ricky409

Originally Posted by KingJay718

Originally Posted by Furrell

30t6p3b.gif
at this thread.

She says she has a BF. Whether you believe her or not, keep it moving.

The lack of respect that men have for each other grows by the day.

This right here. 

naw fams... That's just girls... More times than not, that stuff is a cop out. especially if they're out and about... I do it alot... I swear 100% of the girls I approach say this. Besides... Girls think they are in relationships alllllll the time when the guy is clueless. They have sex about once every two weeks, so they, in their mind, don't think its a lie.

laugh.gif
 theres probably a good reason for that.

Originally Posted by ricky409

Originally Posted by KingJay718

Originally Posted by Furrell

30t6p3b.gif
at this thread.

She says she has a BF. Whether you believe her or not, keep it moving.

The lack of respect that men have for each other grows by the day.

This right here. 

naw fams... That's just girls... More times than not, that stuff is a cop out. especially if they're out and about... I do it alot... I swear 100% of the girls I approach say this. Besides... Girls think they are in relationships alllllll the time when the guy is clueless. They have sex about once every two weeks, so they, in their mind, don't think its a lie.

laugh.gif
 theres probably a good reason for that.

I usually just kept it movin. I don't have time to fake being friends with a girl who already has a bf.

Back
Top Bottom