For the younger members...

I'm probably the worst on this board about casting judgement toward the younger members about not knowing enough about Air Jordans and Michael'slegacy. So I found something good for you guys to read up on in your spare time. It's a link to every SI cover Michael was ever on and if you click onread articles below the pic you can learn alot about the man and how he was viewed during those times. So knock yourself out and follow his career frombeginning to end and maybe this will cut down on some of the arguing between you up and comers and us old timers.
wink.gif
laugh.gif

http://vault.sportsillustrated.cnn....ael_Jordan/1900-01-01/2100-12-31/dd/index.htm

Mod's I know this probably belongs in the sports forum but I think it could really help this forum more than anything so please don't move.

Amazing find, 3thaman!

Unfortunately, I highly doubt the majority of the younger members will bother reading anything. I would recommend they find someone who has the Ultimate JordanDVD set and watch those. It may hold their interest a little longer than SI issues.

I, however, look forward to looking through those old mags and reminiscing.

Thanks for the link!

Originally Posted by DAYTONA305

Originally Posted by 3thaman

Originally Posted by L7OSER

Y?
What did Jordan wear under his game shorts while with the bulls his whole career? Don't know, then read up.

his north carolina game shorts.

Really game shorts? I thought they were the white practice shorts.

Nice find. Thanks.

Originally Posted by DAYTONA305

Originally Posted by 3thaman

Originally Posted by L7OSER

Y?
What did Jordan wear under his game shorts while with the bulls his whole career? Don't know, then read up.

his north carolina game shorts. Practice shorts.

Does anyone remember a famous Spur that played with Jordan for 1 year? He was a cold mutha.
wink.gif

wow i really dont need to read this quit trying to act like you run us, you do not no anything about my obsession with jordan so keep this thread where itbelongs... at ISS and i knew the question about the shorts so nice try guys:smile:

I'm really confused as to what your definition of "younger members" is. are you referring to age or knowledge? because either way you'regoing to come up empty handed. Specifically "younger" refers to age but what you're referring to is ignorance regarding MJ. It's unfair tomake a critical/slandered statement based on hypebeasts, and wannabe popular kids with a fat bankroll. I consider myself "young" in the sense of age(19), but not in the sneaker game or anything regarding jordan's career. the point you're trying to make can't be made. There is a double standard.They'll always be high schoolers looking for the flashiest kicks and no hesitation to buy while older guys gettin into it for $$$ down the road. Anyonereading your message initially thinks any dude without facial hair and a pair of jordans before XVII is some dude lookin to break necks and that's it.Also, just because i never got see MJ play his first time around doesn't mean you automatically have more wisdom and knowledge regarding Jordan. The onlyimpression your "questions" serve as is a slate for you to pick sentences out of a almanac. I get your point but word choice leads to a wrongimpression.

Man you coulda asked my mom or my girl what jordan wore under his game shorts every game an they woulda told you his n.c. shorts....

besides that its not like you need or have to know this to be able to collect jordan shoes?

Anybody should have known that. I guess I'm in the category of the older guys, but anybody who has seen Space Jam would know.

Originally Posted by nastnatikid23

wow i really dont need to read this quit trying to act like you run us, you do not no anything about my obsession with jordan so keep this thread where it belongs... at ISS and i knew the question about the shorts so nice try guys:smile:
thumb_kid_crying.JPG

I see school's let out, didn't mean to upset you there little fellow. If it makes you feel better there's some new VII's coming out that wouldbe right up your alley I bet.
wink.gif

^^ really man, i mean what kind of response were you thinking when posting a question about the shorts? surely kids who feel the need to stick up forthemselves are gonna answer, which they did here, and you just belittle them even more. Just cause your age is about double ours doesn't give you the rightto demean others for simply answering a question you proposed. come on man

Back
Top Bottom