For you homophobic dudes, I got a question for you (serious topic)

Not homophobic but I'll play along.

First off, I'm a very muscular 6'1" and 250lbs. If somebody is trying to get my booty I'm going to stomp few bones out him. I mean literally stomp bones from his skin.

If it's a situation where a gang of dudes are trying me, I'm going to mortally wound as many as possible from the jump. Things like crushed tracheas, fingers through eye cavities, etc.

To lessen the chances of this happening the first time someone tried to play me on any level, I'd wreck him.

First off, I'm a very muscular 6'1" and 250lbs. If somebody is trying to get my booty I'm going to stomp few bones out him. I mean literally stomp bones from his skin.

If it's a situation where a gang of dudes are trying me, I'm going to mortally wound as many as possible from the jump. Things like crushed tracheas, fingers through eye cavities, etc.

To lessen the chances of this happening the first time someone tried to play me on any level, I'd wreck him.

Originally Posted by 36 OUNCES

What you see on TV and reality are 2 different things....

...If you go in and mind ya business, dudes is not gonna mess with you like that.
Keeping to yourself works, but there's always a lurker interested in knowing more. No Karamo.

Originally Posted by 36 OUNCES

What you see on TV and reality are 2 different things....

...If you go in and mind ya business, dudes is not gonna mess with you like that.
Keeping to yourself works, but there's always a lurker interested in knowing more. No Karamo.

What is this...I dont even...
roll.gif

roll.gif

OP is a LA fan.
sick.gif

totally stupid question and/or premise

there's absolutely no parallel between being raped in jail and being homosexual out in the world. no connection, no correlation, no similarity

violating someone in that manner is about power, not about sexuality

there's absolutely no parallel between being raped in jail and being homosexual out in the world. no connection, no correlation, no similarity

Originally Posted by Jello B Afro

laugh.gif
Exactly, its like he's implying if you're not homophobic you'll simply submit to an unwanted @@! pounding.

Originally Posted by Jello B Afro

laugh.gif
Exactly, its like he's implying if you're not homophobic you'll simply submit to an unwanted @@! pounding.

Originally Posted by Brolic Scholar

my man went straight fatality mode on them boys 
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Brolic Scholar

my man went straight fatality mode on them boys 
roll.gif

Coincidently they showing the south park where george lucas is raping indiana jones while I type this.

Dont think about bad stuff. Just keep it positive and act like you ll never go to jail and you ll never get raped and it ll never happen.

Coincidently they showing the south park where george lucas is raping indiana jones while I type this.

Dont think about bad stuff. Just keep it positive and act like you ll never go to jail and you ll never get raped and it ll never happen.

Back
Top Bottom