Former NFL Player and USB star Joe Mcknight killed in New Orleans

LA has stand your ground laws too. There won't be any justice for Joe.

They ain't losing their endorsement $$$.
I'm not advocating what they should or shouldn't do but there's a flip side to what you just said.

If a mass AMOUNT of players league wide went on strike...guess who else will be losing money too? 

I'm not advocating what they should or shouldn't do but there's a flip side to what you just said.

If a mass AMOUNT of players league wide went on strike...guess who else will be losing money too? 
They dont have the heart or finances to go on strike.

I hope they don't ask Cam Newton host thoughts about then situation.

LA has stand your ground laws too. There won't be any justice for Joe.
The difference is is that there are witnesses. Stand your ground doesn't allow you to finish somebody off after they are on the ground. They are going to have to charge him. Now whether a jury lets him off is another discussion

The difference is is that there are witnesses. Stand your ground doesn't allow you to finish somebody off after they are on the ground. They are going to have to charge him. Now whether a jury lets him off is another discussion
Not if they leave it to a DA or grand jury to charge him. They'll prob try to ruin the credibility of the witnesses.

Last edited:
LA is the incarceration capitol of the world, dudes have been held in custody for a longer period of time for less serious crimes.

Messed with dude heavy at SC,tragic story all around :smh:

Highly doubt that murderous pos wouldn't have been charged if he looked like McKnight...

Last edited:
Messed with dude heavy at SC,tragic story all around :smh:

Highly doubt that murderous pos wouldn't have been charged if he looked like McKnight...
Well the dude who shot Will smith got charged right away, so we all know what's going on

A friend of mine who knows someone from JP Police said the shooters story checks out. Said Joe tried to grab dude in his car and the shooter shot him. Dude didn't stand over his body and shoot him, but he did stand over his body after he shot him and cussed his corpse. He said the media story isn't true

A friend of mine who knows someone from JP Police said the shooters story checks out. Said Joe tried to grab dude in his car and the shooter shot him. Dude didn't stand over his body and shoot him, but he did stand over his body after he shot him and cussed his corpse. He said the media story isn't true
Do you have a link to any article about the "shooter's story". I haven't seen anything about his side of the story. Only witness accounts.

Last edited:
Do you have a link to any article about the "shooter's story". I haven't seen anything about his side of the story. 
This story is from a friend who knows someone who works for Jefferson parish Sherrifs so not sure how accurate this info is or when and if it will hit mainstream media.

So the witness is lying? It's not hard to find out if the bullets were or weren't fired in rapid succession and a pause was in between

So the witness is lying? It's not hard to find out if the bullets were or weren't fired in rapid succession and a pause was in between
My friend said that the witnesses only saw the white dude standing over him and saying you shouldn't have tried me mfer. He said the witnesses didn't see him stand over joe and shoot him execution style.

even if his story checks out, how animalistic of a society do we have where a man stands over the corpse of a fellow man and cusses at it?

the law may let him go but he is a **** individual and we live in a **** society.

[thread="656668"]NOLA reports
 that a female witness said she saw McKnight “trying to apologize” to another man after some sort of traffic accident. The witness says that the gunman then shot McKnight once, stood over him and said, “I told you not to f**k with me,” and fired another shot into the former NFL star.[/thread]

[QUOTE url="[MEDIA=twitter]804478687655686144[/MEDIA]"]

Aubry Killion
‏@AubryKWDSU

Interview from witness. @wdsu

While Fox New Orleans reports,
 citing witnesses, that McKnight was “pulled from” his Audi by the suspect prior to the shooting. The New Orleans Advocate
 quotes a witness saying that she heard four shots in total.
[/quote]

So either the eyewitness concocted this elaborate story or somethings fishy with that PD account mentioned above

In this context,I'll always take the official department line with more than a grain of salt...

Last edited:
So somebody was pulled from the car by both accounts, it's easy to say the big black football player pulled the old scrawny white guy out of the car, but the white guy has a gun and the black guy doesn't.

i'm guessing skinny white guy was feeling angry, got in the road rage incident, knew he had a gun and would use it if the big black guy tried to come after him. so, instead of just driving away, he allowed a forgettable situation turn into a horrible situation.

that's of course assuming he had an opening to exit. if mcknight instead blocked off white guy's car first, then the narrative changes. but i somehow doubt that was the case.

this will parallel the trayvon martin murder. when will we stop going down this road?

:smh:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom