FOUND 40LBS OF COKE ON A MIAMI BEACH! INSTAGRAM!

laugh.gif
 Posts a pic on Instagram. 

But do yal **** how dumb social media has made us? Why post the pic. Either completely ignore it or keep it. Now he's gonna have to deal with the police questioning him for a month!

:wow:

If I found it on the beach, I'd just leave it there for the next person. Not worth whatever problems that come along with finding it.

But do yal **** how dumb social media has made us? Why post the pic. Either completely ignore it or keep it. Now he's gonna have to deal with the police questioning him for a month!
if lucky, them boys gonna be looking for him too. every gangster aint a dummy 

I would just walk away from that **** ASAP.

I wouldn't even try to sell it if I could.

Drug Lords know their product and from someone off the street to try and move 40lbs, they must be stupid if someone is not going to catch on.

**** the ransom, **** the money, **** the headache ...

there is no way you'd be able to move that type of weight without the original owners finding out.  Best to leave it alone

If I found it I would take it to the suburbs. There is little to no coke game around here. I could start an empire. :pimp:

Semi srs

That's that straight from Bolivia right there.

Son about to owe somebody a hunnid favors.

there is no way you'd be able to move that type of weight without the original owners finding out.  Best to leave it alone
he would have to move it out of state or peice by peice after he cleans it up , he would be a dummy if he tried to move 18 keys at once in flordia. i would stretch it out and do a key a month if i didnt want to leave flordia or bring it to texas, louisiana, atlanta, or the carolinas and get rid of the whole thing there. but anyway he cant do nothing now that its out there some things just aint meant to be posted on the internet. 

Best route is to move it outa state piece by piece and even that is mad hot, specially for a square that ain't got no experience in that business.  

id sell it all quick for a quick come up it to some people that know some ppl

i aint tryna chill with all that just to make a little more profit

Last edited:
40 pounds automatically makes you a king pin---you can just go around fronting boys work and build up an empire---cause i know if somebody throws a brick of white from peru at me and says"bring me 10 racks back" ima be willing to catch bodies for dude.

you can go ANYWHERE in the country and just put on a whole hood.

you can spend your whole damn life toot blows of your own stuff and it wouldnt even matter cause your operation is basically running itself...if you have half a brain

id sell it all quick for a quick come up it to some people that know some ppl

i aint tryna chill with all that just to make a little more profit
yea but doing a quick flip is a bigger risk of him getting got . you tell some body you got 18 k you want to unload at lower than wholesale price you lucky to walk away alive cause them dudes is gonna smell either you fed, or green as mountain dew .

:lol: @ selling it off quietly

Rich got killed over 14 bricks
Im letting it go to the first person with $30-50k
Stretch it for what? I just found it

:lol: The cartel just might come knocking on his door. I wouldn't have reported $h*t! Almost as bad as snitching.

I don't know anything about cocaine but you'd have to cut it with a bunch of other stuff right?
You can, but you don't have to. They just cut it to increase the weight.

Back
Top Bottom